She Jack Lee Staffer Arrested in Doxxing of GOP Senators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Democrats have proven time and time again they can not be trusted (or are to stupid) to have access to sensitive government information. He was a 27 year old intern? Who pays his rent? Lets see who comes to bail him out of jail.
    You sir listened to Michael Berry this mornin'!! And I wholeheartedly agree!!

He had some real good She-Jak songs on too!!

Comment

did anyone ever find out what Shelia slipped to Fords lawyer during the hearing?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        did anyone ever find out what Shelia slipped to Fords lawyer during the hearing?
        I heard it was just a buy one 5" sub get one free coupon for Subway?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          You sir listened to Michael Berry this mornin'!! And I wholeheartedly agree!!

He had some real good She-Jak songs on too!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            She's the one giving the orders so her azz needs to be locked up too.....
            Given what I've read about how she treats her staff, that doesn't seem like a stretch.

Comment

Nudes.

#lawyerstoo

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Nudes.

#lawyerstoo
                ahhh man my eyes! Curious she or has she ever even been married?

Comment

I just saw her give a statement regarding this.....she had no knowledge it was going on. Case closed.

Comment

Ahh it was just a football pot.. Nothing to see here folks..

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                      Why would you do that? What benefit is there to you or anyone else for posting that information? Now you're a felon and probably going to prison for nothing. Idiot!
                      He was following orders. Similar to gangs getting younger teens to sell crack and pulling robbery and murder.

Hopefully he rolls on his handlers and sings.

Comment

The guy is a tool and was a useful idiot. He is no longer useful to them at the moment and they will wash their hands of him but he believes that the ends justify the means and would do it again if he was able to support the cause. SMH

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Crossing my fingers they can tie that disgusting shelia Jackson to this too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                            Crossing my fingers they can tie that disgusting shelia Jackson to this too.
                            48 years might convince him to name names...

District Man Charged in Investigation of Illegal Posting of Restricted Personal Information of U.S. Senators on Website
                            Arrest Followed Investigation of “Doxxing” Activity

Comment

some prison time should be in store for this jack-wad.

Comment

And if you google his name, not a single mainstream organization coverered the story and barely a mention of it in googles news search either. It’s an open war at this point and **** scary if you ask me

Comment

Working...
                                X