Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What going on with this Kavanaugh debacle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What going on with this Kavanaugh debacle?

What’s the situation here? Looks pretty sketchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kavanaugh.. who’s that?

Comment

Bottom line ? Washington D C is a cesspool and the turds are floating to the top.

Comment

What’s going on? Not sure. Maybe check in on the Current events/Political Forum that seems like the right place to ask that question. Oh and bring your thread over there as well.

Comment

Post in the correct forum. This is not it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            Bottom line ? Washington D C is a cesspool and the turds are floating to the top.
            Man, I just have to say it is uncanny how often I read a thread, have a thought and as I am reading through the responses you say almost EXACTLY what I am thinking! It is scary how often it happens...and by scary I’m mean for you, I am probably the last person anyone would want to think like! LOL

Comment

Republicans can’t stand the democrats and their low level attempt of ruining the scotus pick with a fictional rapist story

Democrats can’t stand the republicans and their support for a rapist who’s going for scotus

Comment

Put in term limits and the problem is solved. Eight years max. JMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                  What’s going on? Not sure. Maybe check in on the Current events/Political Forum that seems like the right place to ask that question. Oh and bring your thread over there as well.

I thought they got rid of the politics forum, my bad guys!!!! Don’t browse TBH on tapatalk much as I do laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Republicans can’t stand the democrats and their low level attempt of ruining the scotus pick with a fictional rapist story

Democrats can’t stand the republicans and their support for a rapist who’s going for scotus
                    Nailed it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a complete joke, very hard to watch kavanaugh’s opening statement today. His life is getting torn apart by these communist.

Comment

Abortion.

It's all about the left's obsession to retain the right to kill babies.

They will destroy anything that they think will challenge that right.

The left are destroyers.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                          Abortion.

The left are destroyers.
                          Simple and succinct...well done.

Comment

She is a fruit cake and it's not even Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                              Abortion.

The left are evil satan filled destroyers.
                              Fix it for ya

Comment

Working...
                              X