No announcement yet.

New Hellcat from Springfield..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a few sigs and and they are very accurate, dependable and fit my hand well. I’ve had a 365 for a few months and it’s a very straight shooter. Never had a Springfield but that’s a sharp looking rig...

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      What is it that you do not like about Springfields?

Too prone to failure from dirt/lint intrusion from all the unnecessary openings they have (loaded chamber indicator and cocked striker indicator). Had an XD45 fail on me twice, both times gummed up from dirt at the lease. Thank God I didn’t need it because I would have been screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
        I don't like the high bore axis that all of the Springfields have, this one included.

^^^^^ and that too.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
          The effect of bore axis is a myth perpetuated by Glock fanboys.

Sure, cause physics don’t mean anything.

Comment

I’m intrigued...not as ground breaking as the 365 when it first came out but 1 extra round is one extra round. I’m not crazy about that trigger guard but I’d like to fondle one. That being said, I highly doubt I will be giving up the Sig anytime soon regardless.

Bottom line....A for effort from Springfield. Technology has come a long way with these micro carries.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
              Can't stop 11 of them with 10 rounds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              Hahahahaha. That’s like When people ask why I shoot 3 1/2” shotgun shells!?!?! Well because they don’t make a 4!

Comment

If they made one with the basis a XDe, I'd be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Sure, cause physics don’t mean anything.

Hmm. These guys don’t think bore axis is a big deal.

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGBDHIicCg"]Ben Stoeger Nationals 2018 Factory gun national champion - YouTube[/ame]

登录 Facebook,与好友、家人和认识的人分享和建立联系。

I can assure you, it doesn’t matter.

Comment

Definitely will be getting one, my XDM and XDS run flawlessly.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_A8c3bXTjk"]SPRINGFIELD HELLCAT | FIRST MAG REVIEW - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The only thing I was worried about when I saw the commercial was if it had a safety or not.. I'm left handed so an external safety is a pain in the butt..

Comment

I wanted a hellcat . Picked up a 365xl instead. Thing is a sweet shooter .

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                            Can't stop 11 of them with 10 rounds.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                            I guess someone will have to share.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If I was able to shot the first 10. I would have plenty of guns for the 11th shot.

Comment

There’s been an ongoing competition between my son and I for years when it comes to firearms and the youngster always seems to do his best to try to ONE UP the old man [emoji23][emoji23]

Well, after a year or so of me ribbing him on how much I love my SIG P365....he just walked in the door with the new Springfield Hellcat. Ok ok, I’ll admit...1 extra round is 1 extra round!! He bought the OSP (optical sight pistol) version with the Shield RMSc red dot laser which is a pretty cool feature....if you’re into that. The tactical U-dot sights are nice and I also like the trigger but then again I’ve always been a fan of Springfield’s trigger.
                                It seems boxier or bulkier in my hand than my P365 and it’s darn sure heavier, but some of that can be attributed to my son’s obsessive need to accessorize these stupid things [emoji849] Like the red dot and the Viridian C5L green Lazer light [emoji2955] Well...that and the fact that it’s sporting an extra round of capacity...somewhere. [emoji106] I personally don’t care for the bulkiness of extra stuff hanging off my pistols when trying to unholster the darn things...but I digress.
                                It’s a cool little firearm but the 1 extra round isn’t enough to make me want to give up my SIG. My son likes to run laser optics and gadgets so he will like it no doubt.
                                Here are some pics for comparison.

Last edited by RascalArms; 11-05-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X