This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    But it wasn’t made to coach o so I’m not sure how anyone’s drawing him into this?

Yes I’m married and my loyalty to her is stronger than my tigers. She’s a blessed woman lol

If there’s true evidence she went to coach o himself and not the head coach at the time (les miles), and he didn’t tell anyone then fry his *** at the 50 yard line of Death Valley.

Per the article which is all we have there’s zero mention of her telling the at the time DL coach anything. So until there’s some factual proof I’ll defend my coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven’t read anything about it other than on here, I don’t know who the girl talked to I’m saying whoever she did (if she actually did) in the organization is responsible to act.

Just messing with you on the loyalty but I’m betting she is pretty fortunate in that regard, you are a definite 1st ballot Fanboy HOF’er or the system is completely broken

Comment

I'm an old dude but my girls would have filed a police report. This other crap IMO is just hunting hush money!

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        I haven’t read anything about it other than on here, I don’t know who the girl talked to I’m saying whoever she did (if she actually did) in the organization is responsible to act.

Just messing with you on the loyalty but I’m betting she is pretty fortunate in that regard, you are a definite 1st ballot Fanboy HOF’er or the system is completely broken

She supposedly told the university nurse, the title 9 chapter for the university, and that’s all she mentioned. Of those people she doesn’t know who exactly who she talked to or any documentation from those visits. She did says she told the nurse she didn’t want to pursue anything.

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Shall we put the girl’s faces on the cups? If the allegations are legit, O, the involved staff and the player all need to be held accountable. These things are hard to prove so far after the fact, but with this “me too” society we have today, there’s no telling. These women groups will go hard after LSU, mostly because football is an uber masculine function that they want ended.

Don’t misconstrue my take if there’s credible facts that state one person was in fact to blame they should be removed immediately! As of right now there’s nothing close to solid proof as to who she went to

Comment

Don’t misconstrue my take if there’s credible facts that state one person was in fact to blame they should be removed immediately! As of right now there’s nothing close to solid proof as to who she went to
            Brother, you know you’re good with me. I wasn’t accusing Coach O, that’s why I said “if” the allegations are legit, meaning if they knew and did nothing. I’d be saying the same if it were Jimbo or whoever.....I’ve got a daughter and those are someone’s daughters.

Comment

Maybe this is why she didn’t push it:

“The first woman said Guice threatened and harassed her after she told others she did not consent to having sex with him.”

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Brother, you know you’re good with me. I wasn’t accusing Coach O, that’s why I said “if” the allegations are legit, meaning if they knew and did nothing. I’d be saying the same if it were Jimbo or whoever.....I’ve got a daughter and those are someone’s daughters.

Oh i know brotha, i just don’t want anyone that’s not
                In the know to read this an think im LSU no matter the collateral cause as a dad of two daughters I’d want me girls to be protected in that situation. However given what we know there’s just not enough to rightfully peg anyone’s arse to the wall. I know one thing though i will drive it into my girls heads the proper procedures lord forbid they ever are faced with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Would you make more rings and cups also?

This is a very stupid post!

Comment

I've heard nothing about this except on here. I'm sure it's nothing. Give it a **** rest and move on. No one cares.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      I've heard nothing about this except on here. I'm sure it's nothing. Give it a **** rest and move on. No one cares.

I’m with bob for once

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Google College football news. That’s where I saw it first when checking on updates for the season. I know it’s a ******* but there is life outside TBH...

Comment

LSU coach Ed Orgeron released the following statement regarding the allegation that was made by an anonymous former player in the recent USA Today story that de

Coach Eaux on the Guice rape allegations.

Comment

Big 10 protests. What a joke.

Comment

CFB Country
                              @tCFBCountry
                              ·
                              2h
                              Odds to win 2020 #Heisman:

CLEM Trevor Lawrence (+110)
                              OKLA Spencer Rattler (+810)
                              MIA D’Eriq King (+1310)
                              LSU Myles Brennan (+1310)
                              TEX Sam Ehlinger (+1310)
                              UGA Jamie Newman (+1510)
                              ALA Mac Jones (+1510)
                              OKST Chuba Hubbard (+1910)
                              UNC Sam Howell (+1910)
                              ND Ian Book (+1910)
                              That's odd, Vegas left Mond off the list.

Maybe they will update it later.

Comment

the last decade went to the bearkats lol [emoji1787]

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                                lolol

Comment

Working...
                                X