This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    who cares about the nfl, won't be supporting BLM. The question is will UIL follow suit?
    They will almost have no choice, we are working on contingency plans right now.

Comment

That represents a lot of last money for the schools.

Comment

I think the UIL will hold out, until they see if the number of cases rise when school starts. We could possibly get shut down before the 5A and 6A schools ever start.

Comment

Gonna be a weird fall without CFB. Oh well, its out of my control.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            I bet they still play. The fear from this dam virus is unbelievable.
            It's not the virus they are scared of, its the lawsuits that will follow

Comment

Originally posted by coach51 View Post
              I think the UIL will hold out, until they see if the number of cases rise when school starts. We could possibly get shut down before the 5A and 6A schools ever start.
              1A- 4A are the scouting party.

Comment

You guys are missing the real downside to this, I don't care about football. But millions of guys that usually only hunt opening weekend and Thanksgiving weekend may decide to hunt more. That's bad for anyone who hunts public land as the woods will get over ran.
                Just like you couldn't find a parking place at the boat ramp on a Wednesday morning all spring.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                  They will almost have no choice, we are working on contingency plans right now.
                  can you share what the contingency may look like? I coach a youth team and our league follows UIL so if uil cancels then we likely won't have a season either.
                  we were supposed to order uniforms today but no one knows what to do at this point.

Comment

Little town of Goldthwaite started school today. My fingers are crossed for no big out break. Time will tell. We just have 15 confirmed covid cases in our county.

Comment

Originally posted by BarW View Post
                      You guys are missing the real downside to this, I don't care about football. But millions of guys that usually only hunt opening weekend and Thanksgiving weekend may decide to hunt more. That's bad for anyone who hunts public land as the woods will get over ran.
                      Just like you couldn't find a parking place at the boat ramp on a Wednesday morning all spring.

Just my opinion, but boating is an excuse to go drink. Hunting requires actual work. It's the campgrounds I am more concerned about.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cancelling football is Political BS!

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Cancelling football is Political BS!
                            Further damaging the economy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Montec man View Post
                              Don't even care anymore. Most of the "Players" in basically every sport have shown their true colors and I'm done with supporting them by watching or any other means.
                              I'm there with you. Sports used to be diversion. Now it is division. Hopefully I remember what it was like to watch my team lose and laugh that I don't have to feel like that saturdays this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                Just my opinion, but boating is an excuse to go drink. Hunting requires actual work. It's the campgrounds I am more concerned about.
                                You maybe correct, I don't personally drink and hunt but I know lot of guys that do and if you already have the lease.
                                Heck I'm on a lease with a few other guys and I've only met the lease manger and 2 other members because they rarely hunt.

I'll stop hijacking the thread now.

Comment

Working...
                                X