This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    What makes you think next year will be any different?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Hoping for a vaccine and maybe a better handle on the whole situation.

Comment

Is anyone even excited to watch this year? Between no crowds, protesting, and constant covid commentary who’s even excited to watch anymore?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Is anyone even excited to watch this year? Between no crowds, protesting, and constant covid commentary who’s even excited to watch anymore?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Good point

Comment

If they do play it will have little to no impact on the communities. No fans. Ne revenue generation.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            I saw that there was a 12-2 vote yesterday to cancel in the Big 10 and the 2 teams who voted not to cancel were Nebraska and Iowa

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
              Hoping for a vaccine and maybe a better handle on the whole situation.
              Since there's a vaccine for all the other Corona viruses and we all know how good the flu vaccine works

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                My son had the Rockets on the other night. I saw all the Black Lives Matter crap and Justice on the back of jerseys. I told him to turn that **** off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                I haven't watched a single basketball game due to the same. I typically enjoy a Rockets game at the end of season and playoffs but I refuse. This politics and sports blended platform bs just doesn't do it for me. Its coming for college football too. I give it 2-5yrs before cfb becomes a disaster.

Comment

Could you imagine if all the other conferences pulled the plug and the SEC still played a conference only schedule? Only CFB on TV, man that would just cement everyone's hatred for the SEC! SEC! SEC! even more if their teams were at home while ours played.

Comment

I'm down with Texas and OU joining for the year. However I believe if the SEC plays the Big 12 does too.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      I'm down with Texas and OU joining for the year. However I believe if the SEC plays the Big 12 does too.

Saw the Louisville HC says that the ACC is playing this year no matter what other conferences do.

Also saw that Senator from Nebraska wrote a letter to the BIG 10 presidents to reconsider (use to be a college president)

I think you see the other conferences try to move forward and the BIG 10 changes course, but if they don't......
                      Attached Files

Comment

Don't even care anymore. Most of the "Players" in basically every sport have shown their true colors and I'm done with supporting them by watching or any other means.

Comment

Comment

The players are saying they want to play and at school is safer than at home. Let those who want to play play. If a player wants to sit let them and reserve their scholarship.

If it's safe enough for students to be on campus it's safe enough to let them play.

Comment

Nebraska and Iowa - join the big 12 for a season to play. Would keep the Iowa/Iowa St game and I would love to see Nebraska vs UT or ou again.

Comment

who cares about the nfl, won't be supporting BLM. The question is will UIL follow suit?

Comment

Working...
                                X