Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Don’t rule out the CZ550
    I have a CZ 550 and love it. Their action is very stout and it feeds reliably. Accuracy is sub MOA with several factory and hand loads.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
      I have a CZ 550 and love it. Their action is very stout and it feeds reliably. Accuracy is sub MOA with several factory and hand loads.
      Amen. I have three guns built on the CZ 550 and another action sitting on my desk. Also gets you 5 down! Just don't get one with that terrible European stock.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
        Amen. I have three guns built on the CZ 550 and another action sitting on my desk. Also gets you 5 down! Just don't get one with that terrible European stock.

Yep.... 5 down is great and the express sights are quite nice. 2 folding leaf sights and one fixed. You are right about the "hog's back stock". Very ugly.

Comment

I was able to find a cherry condition Winchester Model 70 375 H&H that was built in 1964 several years ago. It is a wonderful gun and had I not found it I was going to get the CZ 550.

Comment

gotcha, lots of love for CZ. Ill have to add that to the list - 5 down is a bonus

Comment

There are a number of Sako 85 models in 375H&H both blued/wood and stainless versions.

Comment

Cz

Well, looks like the CZ’s are discontinued. Does anyone know of one in stock at a local shop that has the traditional stock?

I found 1 online but it has that weird euro style hog back stock

Comment

Working...
                X