No announcement yet.

So you want a 50 Cal HUH? Unbelievable video...THIS GUY SHOULD BE DEAD 😳😳

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my, did not realize it was Kentucky Ballistics! Watched many of this guy's videos, kinda hits close to home now. Just wow.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Wow, that’s one tough dude right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember when those Serbu's came out, and I though that it was a weak design. I know that the round was the issue, but I'm not getting behind a riffle like that one.

Comment

[emoji33]
            To say that he is lucky is a huge understatement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow!
              Thank God for thumbs !

Comment

now that was something to watch... crazy, he was /is definitely Lucky..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  Must have been a double load.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Wow! If I was guessing I would say that round was loaded with the wrong powder. Or somehow some powders got mixed together. It might could be determined from lab tests on the powder residue from inside the chamber as to what propellant composition was used. Guy should buy a lotto ticket fo sho.
                  Very alarming either way.

To say that ammo measurements of that magnitude have to be checked and double checked is an understatement. Precise tolerances and discipline are a must since you are dealing with scary high pressures with little room for error.
                  After watching this...if I couldn’t hand load my own, I think I’d take a hard pass if I couldn’t trust the source of the ammo.

Comment

I’ve heard it before, “never trust an old SLAP round”, I see why.

Comment

Dang....this guy is really lucky to still be here !!

Comment

Super lucky Guy.
                        Training works for saving lives. I especially like how he treated himself for shock by calling the ambulance.

Put a thumb in it. (That is going into the file for kiddo training...its not just for gouging soft tissue and pressure points...well kinda... a different facet of pressure point application.)

Comment

It definitely paid for him to have the knowledge of what to do as well as keeping a level head during that ordeal. I assume any hesitation or panic by either him OR his dad in that situation would have probably cost him his life.

Comment

He really dodged a bullet on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                              Super lucky Guy.
                              Training works for saving lives. I especially like how he treated himself for shock by calling the ambulance.

Put a thumb in it. (That is going into the file for kiddo training...its not just for gouging soft tissue and pressure points...well kinda... a different facet of pressure point application.)

This. Sometimes I think about randomly coming across a TBH thread where I watch a video or read something super informative. Lord help me if I have to apply any of that knowledge but if so, it’ll be because of the OP and this video. So thanks. You can never have enough skills! God was with him for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                                A guy offered to sell me one of those guns on here !
                                I passed cause I like guns not pipes with triggers on them.
                                I’d buy the gun, but definitely not the round. Just sounds like you’re asking for trouble.

Interesting that before the bang he notes how different each SLAP round shoots.

Comment

Working...
                                X