No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who or what is FNX? Does she have any sisters?

Comment

Originally posted by Blownshelby View Post
      What year is your Doyle?
      I bet that one is 4 years old. Love John’s work.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
        Guns on SALE! Please tell us more? Asking for a friend.

Superior had that AR on sale for $600 with a red dot, tactical soft case and single point sling. It’s a cheap AR.. be a good truck gun...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Actually bought it back in July but it just came in this week.

Stribog SP9A1

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I found a TBH'er that's going to Camo dip my new .243 rifle for me in Veil Camo. I'll post pics when I get it back. sending it off this week.

Comment

Just dropped the coin on a LaRue complete upper in 6.5 Grendel. Unfortunately it’s going to be about a six month wait, or so they told me. It’s going to be a looong six months.

Comment

Lol, with what Biden is proposing Re Gun Control: this thread is about to DIE

Comment

bought a new .22 revolver, 6.5" barrel yesterday. Simple gun but wanted something to carry while working on property this summer.
                  Anyone have a holster/belt for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    Just dropped the coin on a LaRue complete upper in 6.5 Grendel. Unfortunately it’s going to be about a six month wait, or so they told me. It’s going to be a looong six months.
                    you should go ahead and get the lower they offer when you buy the upper.

Comment

One for the lefty’s. Cabelas apparently did a special run of Weatherby Mark V Accumarks in 257 Wby. Bolt and barrel are coated, which is different than the standard Accumark.

Shot just under an inch on its maiden voyage with 120gr Partitions and RL25. With a little tweaking I’m sure it’ll tighten up. Wish the Zeiss had more magnification, but it’s what I’ve got.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                        you should go ahead and get the lower they offer when you buy the upper.
                        I may do that in time but for right now all I could afford was the upper. Retirement is great but fixed incomes can be a hindrance.

Comment

Shes a beaut. How much did it hit you for?

Comment

Seekins PH2 in 6.5 PRC.
                            Topping it off with a Vortex Viper PST Gen2 5x25x50
                            A little last minute paint job.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Stumbled upon a brand new Ruger American Rifle Compact in 6.5 Creedmoor

Should be a great shooter and perfect for my 6yr old

Comment

One can never have too many HOG KILLERS so I ordered a Savage MSR 15 Recon 6.8SPC about 10 minutes ago. Now to find some ammo or make some.

Comment

Working...
                                X