No announcement yet.

Mark your calendars.....Bownanza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the crawfish ban has more to do with the mess left behind than anything else. Not necessarily by TBH’ers just past park guest.

Comment

Following...

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I think the crawfish ban has more to do with the mess left behind than anything else. Not necessarily by TBH’ers just past park guest.
        In some past years we have left a ton of dead bugs laying around. Unfortunate but true...

Comment

mom's day and on call. Aint making this one either

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            I can assure you it was not by TBH'ers. We make sure the area is as clean, or cleaner than we found it....every year! If I am not sure the night before, it is my last stop to check before heading home the next day.

Comment

I hope to have hotel info soon....still trying to get final information.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                Skloss said he would shuttle the pontoon to drive us back and forth!!

I’m in if you’re willing to pull the trailer back and forth. Not sure the toon will run that shallow otherwise. Might be rough on the toons and prop!

[emoji1531]

Comment

May come outta retirement and hook up with yall now that my schedule has changed. My father passed away last mother's day Im certain the day would be much better.

Comment

Looks like moms day might be a deal breaker for us too.

Comment

might send the wife on a plane ride to visit her sister, for mothers day...

Comment

I'm out, y'all have fun.
                        If I can be frying fish, then I will just go fishing.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                            I'm out, y'all have fun.
                            If I can be frying fish, then I will just go fishing.

Well heck, with the top 2 honcho's out it ain't lookin' good for the Fishheads...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Well heck, with the top 2 honcho's out it ain't lookin' good for the Fishheads...

I ain't no head honcho, I am just a little ole peon 😁

I thought you and Mike were the head honchos

Comment

OH HECK NO!! You just don't understand!! Maybe it's your dog what's the head honcho... Or it could be that nice trailer full of goodies we gotta have to set up our booth... I'm jus' sayin'.... 'tween your awning and Clint's 3 basket cooker... well that's just the cat's meow... Maybe we Fishheads will just come and eat everbody else's goodies this year!!

Comment

Working...
                                X