Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
    He was a stud. Any idea on how he died?
    No clue. Disappeared January 2020. Thought maybe he shed and would see him last summer but didn’t. Searched high and low.

Rut or fighting wounds probably got him.

Comment

saw a group of three bucks with antlers today in Kendall County. So, not all have dropped yet

Comment

Dang A86, you bringing them in! Thanx for contributing.

Comment

Big dead head scored 223” and the Native 8 scored 161”! Can wait to see what he does this next season.

Comment

161! That's an impressive 8

Comment

Adding to the treasure! Found 5 more today. Took pics of 3. Found a solid 180s set close together at the ranch and the other small side to an 8 at my home place. Also found a 140s 10pt set this evening and forgot to take pics.
              Attached Files

Comment

A86, you got it good brother. I found one small forkhorn, you have no idea how many miles I walked to find it And you bringing in the mother lode!

Nice set....both of them. Thanx for the pics!

Comment

Finding several. Naturally can’t find any of the ones I’d really like to have, yet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hopefully I’ll find some good ones when shroom seasons starts up.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jason, I love your stories and connections to these deer. Makes it fun! Keep posting. We've had a few of our stressed out deer shed and found one dead after he shed. Presumably from the freeze. If it is the buck I am thinking it is, he was super skinny to begin with. But the bulk haven't started to drop yet. I am guessing in the next week or so. Can't wait to get on horseback and go shed hunting!

Comment

Going to do some walking in newton county Friday morning, hoping to stumble across a few

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                            Jason, I love your stories and connections to these deer. Makes it fun! Keep posting. We've had a few of our stressed out deer shed and found one dead after he shed. Presumably from the freeze. If it is the buck I am thinking it is, he was super skinny to begin with. But the bulk haven't started to drop yet. I am guessing in the next week or so. Can't wait to get on horseback and go shed hunting!
                            Thanks Lance! I’ve got the buck in the first pic at the beginning of this thread that I still haven’t seen or found sign of. Kinda worried about him.

Also keeping a close eye on this buck and waiting for him to drop!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              Thanks Lance! I’ve got the buck in the first pic at the beginning of this thread that I still haven’t seen or found sign of. Kinda worried about him.

Also keeping a close eye on this buck and waiting for him to drop!
                              Love that one! He will show up!

Comment

Found all these inside the feed pen and several more just outside of it in Gillespie county the other day. Still have several mature bucks holding on though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X