Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to docs to treat a wart on my finger, then this happened….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    Leon, been following on FB and hoped it came out better on your end from the first diagnosis on loosing the whole finger. Prayers for better results!

I really appreciate that, Doug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Definitely make a necklace with it for your wife for Christmas

Comment

Put it in a keychain like in Tom Cats. Put on one side of it, “just the tip” [emoji23]

Comment

That is the craziest booger hook I've ever seen. Prayers for fast healing. You definitely need to make a necklace out of it.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
            Dang, hope it gets better!

I have a wart on the tip of my right-hand pointer finger that came back a few months ago. I was telling the wife a few days ago, I should go in and get it freezed off.

Think I'm going to delay that for a bit.
            Call me crazy or whatever but honest this works, take some thin cardboard, you know the non corrugated stuff, shoe boxes. Rough up an edge on it. Rub that edge really hard on the wart and say, "..." just kidding you don't have to say anything but to wow the kids say go away 3 times. Then, quickly take it out and bury it. As it decomposes, the wart will disappear.

All of the kids in my family had warts. The first 2 tried the Compound W then tried freezing them and finally tried the cardboard. Me? I went straight to the cardboard. It worked the same for all of us. And we never got warts again.

I read something a few months ago why this works. There's a mixture of chemicals on the cardboard that kill the virus in about the same time it takes to decompose, which is about 14-21 days.

I'm a Christian and do not believe in witchcraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
              Hey, least it’s not Covid. [emoji57]

At this point, laughing about it is all I can do.

Thank you, brother.

Man, what an ordeal, I feel so sorry for what you’ve experienced. Time to lawyer up, what they did to you is medical malpractice. That’s awful and they need to face repercussions

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
                WOW. That is crazy. Since you still have your sense of humor, did you try to soak it incider?
                I hear the wife shot him down on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                  Update on my zombie finger:

Saw the hand surgeon yesterday. He said what I have is known as “dry gangrene”, which is actually a good thing in my situation. It denotes no infection.

He also said my body is in the process of “auto-amputation”. That’s also a good thing because as the dead tip shrinks up, new skin is regenerating below that dead part.

At this point, every millimeter of tissue that regenerates is less that they have to cut off. He’s seeing me in another week and we’ll go from there. Then, he’ll decide on just how much he’ll cut off.

On the bright side, I get to keep whatever they take. That finger’s been with me for 43 years. We had some good times together.

I’m thinking of making something cool out of it. Maybe a Christmas ornament or a pendant.

Taking suggestions. [emoji41]

I vote either a butt plug for the idiot doc or load it in whatever caliber is closest and still give it to the doc some how 🤔🤔

Comment

Why not wrap the tip up in a nice gift box and send it to the doc that caused all of this to begin with?

Comment

There's a blessing in this somewhere. And if you need anything, just holler. I'll continue my prayers.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Hope it continues to heal and that the majority of your finger can be saved.

Comment

Look on the bright side, you only have 9 nails to trim now.

Comment

Well I didn’t read all the post I’m just wondering if the wart is gone?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Gosh dang! Thats scary

Comment

Working...
                                X