No announcement yet.

Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heath scored with 18s left to go up by 7.

Rockwall scores on a tipped hail Mary with 2s left to tie it.

64-64

Comment

71-71 after first overtime

Comment

79-71, Heath wins

Comment

Midlothian Heritage beats Springtown 49-13 in the homecoming game…go to 3-1 on the season…Go Jags!

Comment

Franklin tops Lexington 49-12. We are 5-0!!!!
            Hopefully 11 more wins!!!

Comment

Centerville wins 56-7.

Comment

China Spring over Mexia 56 - 7.

Comment

My son is a sophomore and was moved up to varsity this week. He started at right tackle and did well. His team (Huffman Falcons) won 31-7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    79-71, Heath wins

Sounds like a heck of a game!

Van moves to 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdShot View Post
                      Midlothian Heritage beats Springtown 49-13 in the homecoming game…go to 3-1 on the season…Go Jags!
                      I am going to try and make it up to the game against La Vega. I haven’t seen Wig coach since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                        Sounds like a heck of a game!

Van moves to 5-0

It was an unbelievable game

Packed house of probably 15,000 people
                        . Don't know if any of y'all watched the rockwall vs rockwall heath football game tonight. Both 6A #6 vs #11. It was a barn burner. Heath outlasted them 79-71 after 2 OT. Taking the loss was rockwall. Caden Marshall from rockwall was tremendous in that game. . After this game I'm betting that he has multiple D1 offers come in. He was a beast.
                        If anyone has the ability to watch that game back it was tremendous. One school is big six say the other one is a little 6A so hoping that Rockwall County can Sweep 6 AA football this year.

Comment

Went to my high schools rival game. Tomball ISD did a great job!

Comment

Looked like some great games last night! Lot of shoot outs to open district.

We pulled out a W to start district play over Thrall. 54-45. Game was not as close as the score shows. We started off in a 13-0 hole from some turnovers on O. And then gave up two scores at the end with our backups in.

My nose guard Fulton went off last night. 13 Tackles, 1 sack, 3 Blocked punts, and a Touchdown. If he doesn't get some type of recognition for that. I don't know what else he can do!

Hope everybody made it through healthy. Hearne and Holland sounded like a slugfest.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              79-71, Heath wins
                              What a show for a packed house. Weather was perfect and the air was electric. Glad to have seen that one!

ac

Comment

Gilmer fell against Carthage University 28-7. Gilmer threw a pick 6 going in to score. Should of been 21-14. Better luck in December i guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X