Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flex View Post
    Lots of good games this week with most districts starting play. We had some key guys out last week. Coupled with a slow start and by far the worst officiating I have ever seen.

We start district this week. Back to hopefully close to 100% and full speed now. Hopefully last week woke them up.
    Best of luck Flex. We are open this week and hoping we get a couple back healthy before district start for us next Friday.

Rwc

Comment

We host the bobcats of hempstead for homecoming. Absolutely hate this week because the game will be closer than it should with all the distractions going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
        Best of luck Flex. We are open this week and hoping we get a couple back healthy before district start for us next Friday.

Rwc
        Yeah! I heard y'all had something crazy like 9 kids out between injuries, discipline, etc. Awesome y'all still thumped holland like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
          Yeah! I heard y'all had something crazy like 9 kids out between injuries, discipline, etc. Awesome y'all still thumped holland like that.
          Yep, you heard right.............starting center, left defensive tackle and weak side linebacker out due to injury and have 4 knuckle heads still out for disciplinary reasons. Should get the center and D-Line guy back this week at practices. The linebacker is out for another 3 weeks are until rehab releases him. Now for the knuckleheads..........we pray they let them have an opportunity to begin there punishment faze for reinstatement purposes on Monday of week 8, eligible to dress out by Monday week 9.

Rwc

Comment

Rockwall versus Rockwall Heath. Battle of top 10 6A schools tonight JV & tomorrow night varsity

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              rockwall v rockwall-heath friday night, the I-30 classic, rockwall is #8 in the state and heath is #11, hopefully its a good one.

great video from the game 4 years ago, which his the best football game ive ever seen in person. no less than 10 guys from that video still playing on saturdays.
              welp, should have posted the link...

if HS football fires you up, this is a good watch. heath won it with an option play as time expired. that RB is tanner mcallister, who plays DB at OK State right now, and was possibly the hardest runner i have seen in person in HS.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                rockwall v rockwall-heath friday night, the I-30 classic, rockwall is #8 in the state and heath is #11, hopefully its a good one.

great video from the game 4 years ago, which his the best football game ive ever seen in person. no less than 10 guys from that video still playing on saturdays.
                Our family will be out, should be a good one!

ac

Comment

Van is 4-0. We have beat Palestine, Malakoff, Lindale and Pittsburg. We play Center Friday for our homecoming.

Comment

Heath is up 35-28 at halftime. 12k tickets sold for this game...

Comment

Got a shoot out in Van. 4:30 left in 2nd Van is up 28-21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A little crowded

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

35-21 Van halftime

Comment

Start of 4th, Van 49 Center 28

Comment

Rockwall just went for 2 and got it, up 57-56 with 2mins left

Comment

2:00 left, 52-35 Van

Comment

Working...
                                X