No announcement yet.

300 Wsm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my WSM guns. I have 7WSM, 300WSM and my all time favorite custom 338WSM wildcat built for me back before there was even a SAMI spec on the 338-300 WSM. I run Barnes TTSX and TSX bullets and Accubonds thru them.
    Animals drop in their tracks when hit with one of these bullets.

I have a Rem 700 CDL Boone and Crockett with fluted barrel chambered in 300WSM that I might hunt pigs with next weekend. Semi rare chambering from Remington in this caliber but sure is a purdy rifle.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by muzzlebrake; 02-15-2020, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Man I bet that’s a sweet gun bud!

Comment

My Browning A bolt stainless stalker in 300WSM. Sweet shooter and very accurate with 180 federal's. Leopold 3x9. Ive taken elk, mule deer and whitetails with it. Ive been thinking about selling since Im using my lever guns for deer more and more.
        Attached Files

Comment

That’s one I’ve been looking at. You know what it weighs by chance ?

Comment

I'm wanting to build one myself to take advantage of the efficient case design.

I want to build a lightweight 20 inch barrel plus brake to give me a handy lightweight from deer stands to ladders and tripods. I tend to get around and hunt outside the box, pun intended.

I need to do the research but with the right powder and hand loads I think it should outpace a 30-06 with 165-180s with a 20 inch tube.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

The way it sits in the picture its 8 pounds 1 oz.

Comment

Browning specs the bare rifle at 6 pounds 6 oz.

Comment

I have the Win 70 in a 300 WSM and I’m gonna have a 26” barrel put on it just for long range mountain hunting. It’s not that bad on recoil, my 22 yo daughter uses it and never complains about the kick.

Comment

This is the one I have been eyeballing.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                      This is the one I have been eyeballing.

https://www.crazygundealeronlinestor...26br035-475229
                      Man that weight with the 26” bbl is impressive

Comment

I love my savage. It has the 26” barrel. I shoot a 150 gr Ballistic tips. A lot of DRT kills.

Comment

As far as kick goes I never thought that much about it either. I shoot it about the same as the other rifles. I don't feel it kicks any worse than my 270 or 3006. Alot has to do with stock design. I can't recall ever shooting it and thinking it kick hard.

Comment

Love the caliber so much, I got rid of my Savage model 12 300wsm that was a tack driver and got me an APR 300wsm built. She’s a laser shooter.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Cool rifle!

Comment

Man y’all are getting me excited about the 300wsm !

Comment

Working...
                                X