• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cdb oil

Any one use it For asthma

I might be saying it wrong cbd oil

Comment

Yes, CBD oil. Never heard of it being used for asthma.

Comment

CBD will help your asthma. Do the research and take it correctly. You will be surprised.

Comment

seems like it works well for some people and not others..you just have to try it.

Comment

Dang this stuff will help with evrything known to man. Send it to China asap!

P.S. it did NOT work for me with regards to anxiety.

Comment

Are you allowed to buy hemp flower in bulk in TX? If legal I would try to find a farmer to get your flower from. You have to do your homework to find a good product.

Buy a few ounces of flower and make your own oil. To give it a good shot at getting the benefit of the cannabinoids you need to find the dose you do well with.

I feel best when I can get 300mg 3x a day. You need to give it a few months of consistent use.
              Make your own if you can.

If your a legal CBD medical patient you might be able to have access to better quality flower but someone familiar with your states prohibition laws would know more.

Making your own oil is really simple.
              Last edited by ladrones; 02-14-2020, 08:23 AM.

Comment

a buddy told me to try this for "brain fog". I'm just getting old and busy and my CRS is getting worse. has anyone tried it for this?

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                  a buddy told me to try this for "brain fog". I'm just getting old and busy and my CRS is getting worse. has anyone tried it for this?
                  I was reading a small study oversees that suggest a dose of 3mg per pound of body weight. The divide that total number by 3 to get your three doses a day. Example would be a 200 pound person would need 200 mg three times a day.

I would give it a at least a full 90 days to see if it helps.

You would need to find a safe, quality oil or the flower to make your own. Maybe Oklahoma?

Comment

These dudes are supposed to be very reliable and consistent, apparently there's a lot of trash out there on the market with wild fluctuations in potency which could explain some of the "worked for some but not others" reports.
                    Buy CBD Oil for Sale Online at CBDistillery, America's most trusted provider of hemp CBD, CBD Oil Isolate, and other CBD Products. Buy CBD Oil online.

I was looking into trying it for sleep issues and such, still on the fence.

Comment

I've tried it and had okay results but not great. What helped me most was going to a keto diet. Really reduced inflammation and got me off of my rescue inhaler, I was surprised at how quick I noticed the results and how much better I feel

I have exercise induced asthma and it has been really bad this year with all the allergy crap that keeps blowing in

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Don't mean to get into your business, but if you drink alcohol, cut that out and I promise anxiety and depression will be gone in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

The only way it's been clinically shown to work for anxiety is in megadosing, like 1500mg of CBD at a time.

I tried it for a while and thought it was a miracle, realized it's snake oil for *most* of the stuff it's marketed as and stopped spending my cash on it.

It does show lots of promise for some things but it's not a miracle like we are being told it is.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            These dudes are supposed to be very reliable and consistent, apparently there's a lot of trash out there on the market with wild fluctuations in potency which could explain some of the "worked for some but not others" reports.
                            Buy CBD Oil for Sale Online at CBDistillery, America's most trusted provider of hemp CBD, CBD Oil Isolate, and other CBD Products. Buy CBD Oil online.

I was looking into trying it for sleep issues and such, still on the fence.
                            Correct. I'm no expert but full Spectrum CBD tincture is still only legal in Texas by subscription. The stuff you see everywhere otc is hemp oil. Not the real stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Correct. I'm no expert but full Spectrum CBD tincture is still only legal in Texas by subscription. The stuff you see everywhere otc is hemp oil. Not the real stuff.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              All those I looked at on the link said it was made from hemp. Fraudulent?

Comment

Working...
                              X