No announcement yet.

Bad days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting, fishing, shoot guns, pour a drink, get laid. Not in any particular order.

Comment

I spank the munkee

Comment

When having a bad day at work, I sometimes shut down the computer and go pick my daughter up from daycare!! It always makes it better.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          I spank the munkee
          Dang man I spit on my phone laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
            Dang man I spit on my phone laughing!
            Its the truth Shugah.

Comment

Prayer, alone time shooting my bow. Crown with DP.
              I seldom have really bad days anymore. I've had enough serious looks at possible death that I've concluded every day is a gift. Even the tough ones.

Gary

Comment

Shoot the M16 and/or wrestle with the children’s mother...

Comment

Sometimes I will drink a bit, not like day after day, just one occasion usually. Sometimes. I like to shoot and focus on making the most of the shots, other times blast the crap out of ****. Then other times, I like to go hunting by myself, sit out in the middle of nowhere by myself and think about stuff. Then really realize how much I love being outdoors by myself with the peace and quite, no BS, no competition. Just sitting watching nature and thinking how I could easily handle moving to some place way out in the middle of nowhere and living there for the rest of my life, with little contact with other people. Live off of the land. I get to liking that idea a lot. I really would love to move to some very remote area of Alaska, say FTW, then stay there for the rest of my life. But then there is my wife, who said absolutely not. If she is ever not around, that's probably where I will go.
                  Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 02-13-2020, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Cruise a few blogs on TBH and you will soon realize that maybe your day is not so bad.

Comment

As a Viet Nam vet I always remember I am not in a muddy hole with someone shooting at me. Seems to make the current bad day disappear

Comment

For me it’s family man. Anytime I’m truly having a bad day, which is extremely rate, I go hang out with the fam. Mainly the niece and nephew.

Comment

I try to drink enough to drown the hurt, and if that don’t work, I’ll think of something.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            I spank the munkee
                            This.

I'll get them sticky ghost babies out then go the F to sleep and things are usually better the next day.

I have recently started Sam Harris' meditation app practice and cut out 90% of the caffeine I was consuming and that's been a huge contributor to not having as many bad days.

Comment

Pour a stiff drink, dim the lights, crank up the sing-a-long tunes. Pause, stop, repeat.

Alternatively, substitute the tunes for a phone call to an old buddy to talk about better times.

Comment

Currently too young and ignorant to know how to deal with a bad day, or even a bad moment. Had one at the end of my day today. I will say, however, I am starting to learn. Had a good conversation with DRT the other day, got a few things out of it. Reading these perspectives helps. Guess I grew up not having enough bad days to know how to effectively deal with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X