Glock 48 & 43x Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 48 & 43x Improvement

This is an awesome improvement and the already great platforms in the 48 & 43x. They’re slim and easy to conceal with the only con being the decreased capacity until now! Got my new 15 round mag in from Shield Arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome I have never heard of that company. Let us know how reliable they are.

Comment

Hopefully they work as good as the Glock magazines I have 2 on the way from Shield Arms.

Comment

I got 4 of the shield Arms Mag. I have zero problems with them and they are a game changer for the 43x

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

I reeeeeeeally thought about buying a 43x last weekend but bought a p365. Had I gone with the Glock I was going to get one of those mags.

Glock missed the boat—again. Had they made those mags themselves I don’t think nearly as many folks would be looking at the sig or hellcat.

Comment

The boys and I only have two single stack, 1911 Colt & Sig, but I always like the double stack magazines and all the son's Glocks are doubles. I know some will make the same comments "if you need more than a single stack you can't shoot." BS on that, more lead the better especially if you're in a fight for your life.

Good deal and will be following for range results.

Comment

I'll try once they get the left handed mag released

Comment

Where did you get them? Everywhere I’ve looked is out of stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Looking forward to some feedback. I’ve been seriously thinking about a 48.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

From everything I’ve seen, go ahead and backorder one.

Comment

Was on the list to be notified when in stock. Hit it as soon as it came through. They didn’t last more than couple hours. Sign up for the notification and if you’re on email often you’ll snag one

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                          Was on the list to be notified when in stock. Hit it as soon as it came through. They didn’t last more than couple hours. Sign up for the notification and if you’re on email often you’ll snag one

On their website?

Comment

On their website?

Yes sir. No option to order one on backorder but they’ll notify you when they’re available for sure

Comment

They will be back in stock next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X