Dem VP prospects???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dem VP prospects???

Any thoughts on who you think the Dems would throw out there as VP candidates? I haven’t seen anything, why I’m asking.

Chuck Schumer, Shifty Schiff, Nadler, Maxianne Waters.

Comment

I think whomever the primary runner-up is. That would get them the most votes.

Comment

When Bloomberg gets it, he'll add his son on the VP ticket so it'll be a Bloomberg/Bloomberg ticket... I mean heck if he's gonna buy the presidency, he might as well buy a spot for his boy!

Comment

Add any member of the "squad" to the list too. If where gonna F up America, lets go all out and get it over with quick.

Comment

I think Doomberg is already digging a hole he won't climb out of.
            May end up with Buttyfudge and that other woman, Klobuchar for a 2 woman ticket.
            If it ends up being Bernie, he would have to find some homeless guy to run with him.

Comment

It will be a woman at the vary least if not a minority woman. Those are the things that matter to the Dems.....qualifications are secondary. I find it very entertaining that the party of diversity continues to run out elite white people as their Presidential candidates. They got their one token half black guy, now it is back to business as usual.

Comment

AOC has been speaking at Bernie’s rally’s... think they are testing the waters?

Comment

Biden picks Flo from the Progressive ads.
                  Buttpirate picks RuPaul.
                  Bernie picks his wife because no one else is that nutty.
                  Klobichar picks the chubbier one of the Indigo Girls.
                  Hillary picks Big Mike

Btw, Tulsi is still in it.
                  Last edited by 100%TtId; 02-12-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    It will be a woman at the vary least if not a minority woman.
                    This is my thought. If it's a white male we'll see a female VP no doubt, likely a minority. There's quite a bit of talk lately on Trump gaining some of the black vote. If that's the case I would expect them to go black female. Maybe Stacey Abrams.

If Warren somehow made a comeback who knows. She pretty much covers every demographic herself.

Comment

Romney LOL

I have a theory brewing in my head and it's not good...

Comment

Bugs bunny, Daffy Duck ,Wylie coyote

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                          I think Doomberg is already digging a hole he won't climb out of.
                          May end up with Buttyfudge and that other woman, Klobuchar for a 2 woman ticket.
                          If it ends up being Bernie, he would have to find some homeless guy to run with him.
                          Lol !

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Romney LOL

I have a theory brewing in my head and it's not good...
                            Romney May run as an independent and try to split the moderate vote in an effort to undercut Trump.

And yes I think it is calculated. DNC knows their stable is full of nut cases and they are scared to death of Trump vs any of them. I think it’s a very real possibility that the DNC conspired with Mitt to run because they need to battle Trump 2 on 1 to have any hope of winning. Besides Mitt’s hands are filthy with Ukrainian money just like Biden.

Mayor Buttlove may be their VP, I think they are grooming him for 2024 or beyond. He gives them minority bait and I’m not sure Trump could make it for an entire campaign without making a joke about his name and his sexual orientation. Hell I cant

Comment

It will be Hillary, and the president will have an accident. That's the only way she can get there.

Comment

Working...
                              X