2018 Middle of North Texas Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ckrue06 View Post
    New to the thread, wanted to let y’all know I hunt in Foard County, any one else hunt in Foard near crowell?
    Welcome. There are a few folks out that way. They'll be along.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      Welcome. There are a few folks out that way. They'll be along.
      Also pretty new to Texas bowhunter so trying to figure out to work everything. Look forward to seeing how their season goes. We have 2 nice bucks that are on the hit list. I’ll be glad to share pics when they hit the ground!

Comment

Also pretty new to Texas bowhunter so trying to figure out to work everything. Look forward to seeing how their season goes. We have 2 nice bucks that are on the hit list. I’ll be glad to share pics when they hit the ground!
        Welcome to the fire!

And our area hunting thread.

mjhaverkamp here on tbh has a place over by Crowell.

Comment

New to the thread, wanted to let y’all know I hunt in Foard County, any one else hunt in Foard near crowell?

I drive through Crowell going to my Oklahoma lease ! Always see deer on the road between Crowell and Benjamin! Saw a bunch last night matter of fact !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following. I hunt in Young county west of Graham.

Comment

Following. Hunt in NW Wise Co

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

The new car/porch looks good Dmo!

Comment

Following, we hunt NE Throckmorton County. Not many mature bucks on camera yet, hoping some show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Randallc View Post
                    Following, we hunt NE Throckmorton County. Not many mature bucks on camera yet, hoping some show up.

Off what road?

Comment

Our area thread has a big ole goose egg on the score board Surely somebody in this huge vast area has put an arrow in something Hog, Bobcat, Javilina, Porcupine, Dove, Badger...something
                      Lets see some LDPs
                      We might even have to take out our camp buck to get things rolling
                      Attached Files

Comment

Dang rain and mosquitoes are making the hunting tough so far need that 1st big freeze!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          Dang rain and mosquitoes are making the hunting tough so far need that 1st big freeze!!

Those are young jake turkeys not skeeters

Im with ya on the freeze part! It was absolutely beautiful here today. 64 degrees with a 5-10 mph north breeze. Maybe 90 degree temps are history

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            Any of yall up in our area want some PROJECT box blind frames(4) most are 4x6, some with legs, a 10 ft tower frame with box frame on top. (3) 10 foot tall blinds made of old road construction materials. ALL NEED WORK and disassembling. You can keep all rattlers, scorpions, black widows and wasp you find. 5 bags of corn per item taken sounds good.
                            I dont have any pictures. They are PROJECTS but if you dont have any they will make nice blinds. We are to lazy to do the work. They are located 25 minutes NW of Wichita Falls.
                            I ve got pictures if ya want them. No corn needed!
                            90h3 7uno5 70h7ate

Comment

That's it so far.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=STONE KILLER;13689961]Off what road?

Comment

Working...
                                X