Turkey Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey Recipes

since its spring turkey season, what are some of yalls favorite recipes?

Anyone ever make sausage out of the legs/thighs?

Stuff the breast with peppers and cream cheese, wrap in bacon. Smoke it at 250 for 2 hours. In the last 30 mins, drizzle it with honey. You’re welcome.

Comment

Meateater has an apple turkey sausage recipe that I really like.

I’ll take the breasts sometimes and just do them like I would a deer steak on the grill or throw them in the smoker like I would a loin.

Comment

Stir fry... my kids love it.

Comment

Turkey noodle soup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am simple on turkey. Just cut into strips, panko bread it and bake. Love it this way.

Comment

I like it best as schnitzel but I like it in turkey n dumplings, posole and turkey fingers.

Comment

I cut it up, give put it in a egg wash, coat in flower and then pan fry it.

Comment

We do cajun injection. Cut into strips then drop in a bag with flour and onion soup mix. Drop in deep fryer or pan fry.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                    Meateater has an apple turkey sausage recipe that I really like.

I’ll take the breasts sometimes and just do them like I would a deer steak on the grill or throw them in the smoker like I would a loin.
                    I really want to try that one. Just gotta get a turkey!

Comment

Cut into strips and marinate overnight in Italian Dressing. Equal amounts of Bass Pro Uncle bucks original batter & Flour then deep fry.

Comment

yummy

Comment

I like to take chunks and pound it flat with a wood mallet, then marinade in rum, soy sauce, garlic and black pepper for a hour or two then grill (not too long!). It is fork tender and goes great with brown rice and veg kebabs! My wife loves it and she can be picky on wild game.

Comment

I would like to have a BBQ drip in soy sauce for 24 hours with chili on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X