Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain building for some lucky ones

Comment

Right on top of us. Hope everyone gets some.
      Attached Files

Comment

We are headed down this weekend. We got one little shower so far hopping for more and everyone gets some tonight.

Comment

Just got back yesterday .Everthing is still green but drying out fast. Need rain like everybody else I guess. Brought a few feeders and got set up on new ranch. Does anyone know if there is a minimum amount on feed delivered to the ranch?

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
            Just got back yesterday .Everthing is still green but drying out fast. Need rain like everybody else I guess. Brought a few feeders and got set up on new ranch. Does anyone know if there is a minimum amount on feed delivered to the ranch?

Most just charge a delivery fee Never had an issue with minimum amounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Most just charge a delivery fee Never had an issue with minimum amounts

Thanks

Comment

1/4” last night... next 15 days has chance of rain scattered all about [emoji1303]

Comment

Sounds interesting, what are the regulations for hunting in Mexico? Do they also have public land WMA or is it all private land hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by carbon View Post
                    Sounds interesting, what are the regulations for hunting in Mexico? Do they also have public land WMA or is it all private land hunting?

Private only other than that they have same guidelines here bag limits, tags, and start/end dates. Gun check in is only thing different basically

Comment

Just got back from our place off pipeline today. No problems crossing either way. It is dry dry dry and rain is greatly needed. Its also getting plenty hot so that was probably my last trip for a while. Already looking forward to the upcoming season.

Comment

Anyone catching grief crossing Columbia with a little meat for 2 nights grilling?

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          Anyone catching grief crossing Columbia with a little meat for 2 nights grilling?

No Sir I haven’t.

Comment

One spot open on a trophy lease. 8000 acres with all the amenities of home. It isn’t cheap and when we say we supplemental feed we really supplemental feed. Not just if it’s convenient. You’ve got to buy in to the program.

We average a feed pen every 350 acres and feed both protein and cotton seed. Combine we fed just over 80 tons last year.

Not looking for the argumentative big deer “EXPERT”.

If you can’t pay your bills on time, this isn’t for you. Other TBH’ers in Camp.

If you are one that feels like you need to pull the trigger every year this isn’t for you. If you can’t pass big young deer this isn’t for you.

If your socially awkward this isn’t for you. If you can’t follow some simple fundamental rules, this isn’t for you. If your just a lease hopper this isn’t for you.

Lastly if your broke, dishonest and looking for a cheap way to shoot a big deer, this isn’t for you.

If you haven’t made it this far then again this isn’t for you but if you have, then now on to the good stuff.

If you enjoy growing big deer more than you enjoy killing then this is for you. If you enjoy being around a great solid group of guys that their first priority is to grow big deer then this is for you.

Spot comes with trophy and management tag. We encourage family and friends to hang out and enjoy what old mexico [emoji1166] has to offer. There are some rules around guests during the season but for the most part we like to see everyone have a good time.

We’ve got zero time for dishonest folks. We’re all pretty straight shooters and trust is the main character. We enjoy having a good time and all do what we can to help each other out.

If your interested DM me and I can share with you you more details.....

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                              One spot open on a trophy lease. 8000 acres with all the amenities of home. It isn’t cheap and when we say we supplemental feed we really supplemental feed. Not just if it’s convenient. You’ve got to buy in to the program.

We average a feed pen every 350 acres and feed both protein and cotton seed. Combine we fed just over 80 tons last year.

Not looking for the argumentative big deer “EXPERT”.

If you can’t pay your bills on time, this isn’t for you. Other TBH’ers in Camp.

If you are one that feels like you need to pull the trigger every year this isn’t for you. If you can’t pass big young deer this isn’t for you.

If your socially awkward this isn’t for you. If you can’t follow some simple fundamental rules, this isn’t for you. If your just a lease hopper this isn’t for you.

Lastly if your broke, dishonest and looking for a cheap way to shoot a big deer, this isn’t for you.

If you haven’t made it this far then again this isn’t for you but if you have, then now on to the good stuff.

If you enjoy growing big deer more than you enjoy killing then this is for you. If you enjoy being around a great solid group of guys that their first priority is to grow big deer then this is for you.

Spot comes with trophy and management tag. We encourage family and friends to hang out and enjoy what old mexico [emoji1166] has to offer. There are some rules around guests during the season but for the most part we like to see everyone have a good time.

We’ve got zero time for dishonest folks. We’re all pretty straight shooters and trust is the main character. We enjoy having a good time and all do what we can to help each other out.

If your interested DM me and I can share with you you more details.....
                              One of these days i hope to creep back down there! Good luck sounds like a dream camp setting. It’s hard to get the right group but when you do sure makes it that much more enjoyable. I will keep my ears open for ya

Comment

Good luck filling lease Dean I have heard good things about the ranch you are on.

Comment

Working...
                                X