• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
    5 of us granger rangers too on 11/30
    Need to tear it up that weekend!!!

Comment

Nothing today. Decided to come check out 5, found a good spot. Unfortunately there has been a barrage of gun fire from the duck hunters all day. Dont think I'll see anything . New area tomorrow

Comment

Tell me about it. I’m in 5. I can hear them talking/yelling at times. I think there are a few diff groups, seems like slightly different directions on gun shots.

Watch for thorns. There are a lot on the trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholson84 View Post
          Any pictures of the board?

Where’s the board? Hunter check station?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, hunter check station

Comment

Man it seems like a perfect hunting day. Could be a little cooler. But wind is right, little rain off and on. Just need something to step out.

Comment

Today. Plus a guy had a bull Nilgai cleaning at the station.

Comment

J. Legget! Two bucks. Wonder if they are kin to Legdog?

Comment

Didn’t think about duck hunter messing with the hunting... did y’all see anything in 5? I was planning on hunting 5 on the 11/30 hunt.

Comment

Spike and a 5 point buck?

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                        Spike and a 5 point buck?

There's a 9 and a big body 6 looks like dressed out over 120.

Comment

I just moved into it today. Left upper 8, due to idiots, wasnt seeing a lot anyway.
                          I’m going to move spots regularly until I get something I really like. I’m
                          In the really thick stuff now, limited view, but shot will be 20yrds or less.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonS View Post
                            I just moved into it today. Left upper 8, due to idiots, wasnt seeing a lot anyway.

I’m going to move spots regularly until I get something I really like. I’m

In the really thick stuff now, limited view, but shot will be 20yrds or less.

There still standing water in spots? What's that situation look like?

Comment

Originally posted by NxSTexan View Post
                              There still standing water in spots? What's that situation look like?

Tons of water. I had water mid calf today where there was dry ground last year. Rain the next few days won’t help that situation either. Very glad I brought my waders and rubber boots.

Comment

So, I thought about staying in bed..... should have. Not a good start to my day. So I drive out, see two other trucks parked on side of 106, everything looks fine. Pull over and feel my front end slide just a little toward ditch. 4 wd time. No luck front end goes further down, can’t get back wheels on pavement. Stuck! So let’s go hunting. Grab my bow out of back seat, something stings the heck out of me on my stomach. Never saw it but stings like heck. Welling up. I’m hunting, getting wet. WTH. Frog Riggs leaking. So if you drive by with a 4x4 I could use a little tug Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X