X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know of at least 1 lucky TBH member who won a hunt in the raffle

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
      Thought it was a good show. Not many elk outfitters like years past. Did find one guy my dad and I may book with for 2020 and a couple New Zealand outfits to narrow it down to hunt with in 2021.

I talked with the outfitter that NotJose did NZ with today and wife and I are discussing it for 2020

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
        I talked with the outfitter that NotJose did NZ with today and wife and I are discussing it for 2020
        My dad and I narrowed it down to 3 out of all the ones we talked to today based on accommodations and things for my mom and wife to do while we’re hunting. Keep going back and forth on should we do NZ next year and elk 2021 or vice versa

Who are y’all looking at going with?

Comment

Wilderness Quest—look up NotJose thread from 2015 I believe

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
            Wilderness Quest—look up NotJose thread from 2015 I believe
            Dang now gonna have to add them to the list. That thread was good.

I didn’t think anyone actually won those hunts. I wanted to put in for a couple but thought it’d be burnin $50

Comment

They were super nice and love bow hunters-I believe Zion joined here—one of the guides just hunted Missouri with a bow

Comment

I spent way to much money... Dahl sheep hunt, Cape buffalo and sable. Geez...

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                  I spent way to much money... Dahl sheep hunt, Cape buffalo and sable. Geez...
                  I have been there!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                    I have been there!
                    All you have to say to me is- “I have a deal for you’. I’m a sucker

Comment

All you have to say to me is- “I have a deal for you’. I’m a sucker
                      I had my 9mo on in a chest chattier walking through the show and she was fascinated with on of the full body sheep mounts that she saw. While we were looking at it the outfitter came over and said “I can make you a great deal on getting her one of those to have at home”. I had to leave before he had me hooked

Comment

I had my 9mo on in a chest chattier walking through the show and she was fascinated with on of the full body sheep mounts that she saw. While we were looking at it the outfitter came over and said “I can make you a great deal on getting her one of those to have at home”. I had to leave before he had me hooked
                        I’m not that smart...

Comment

I’m not that smart...
                          I mean anything for my daughter... but I had New Zealand on the mind and Dahl sheep is a bucket list trip but it’s more of a long term plan for me. I have to walk quickly past all the sheep folks because I want to hunt one bad. For now I’ll just follow your future thread and keep up with Doc’s adventures!

Comment

i went and have next 2 yrs booked out and official. New Zealand Red Stag in June, Africa Round 2 for Buffalo in July of 2020, Spain for Ibex Dec of 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                              i went and have next 2 yrs booked out and official. New Zealand Red Stag in June, Africa Round 2 for Buffalo in July of 2020, Spain for Ibex Dec of 2020.
                              Who are you hunting NZ with?

Comment

Who are you hunting NZ with?
                                Wanganui Safaris - New Zealand's finest free range hunting safari company offering the world's best Red Stag, Tahr and Chamois Hunting.

Wanganui - Made us a very good on a 380"-400" and threw in two management fallow for wife and daughter for free!

They are on the north island. Very lush. Looks gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                                X