No announcement yet.

Dallas Safari Club - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning to be there when the doors open Friday. Meeting some Friends and looking for a private land guided elk rut bow hunt, spot and stalk, that does not involve hiking in 10 miles at 12000’. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going Saturday afternoon. I'll be hanging around the Limcroma booth for a significant amount of time. My PH and I are finalizing the plans for my July hunt. If you guys are looking for a good Red Stag hunt stop by Wildside Safaris. I'll spend a little time there as well recapping my hunt from last July. The rest of the time I'll be looking for another adventure to add to the list. Hope to run into a few of you.

Comment

I'm still planning on friday

Comment

Anyone from the Bryan College Station area going?

I have a bow I'd like to get there and the person who is accepting the bow will be there.

Comment

We will be there Friday and Saturday..Hopefully planning some kind of "New Adventure"
            for the upcoming years.

Comment

How does this compare to the show in Ft worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Texfir View Post
                How does this compare to the show in Ft worth?
                way better.

I'm going on Sat. morning

Comment

I am planning to be there on Friday and then back to Menard so that I can leave for the Shot Show. I will be at Mossy Oak Properties of Texs booth (2858) part of the time and walking around and visiting the remainder. Hope to see some of you there.
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

I will be there on Saturday. I suggest getting there as early as you can because the parking can be tough.

Comment

Check out booth-535. Safari Studios. My brother, Jimmy .
                      Last edited by coach51; 01-15-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Does it open at 9 or 10?

Comment

It opens at 9:00 AM closes at 5:30 PM on Thurs., Fri., Sat and then at 3:00 PM on Sunday.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

Sniper Hog Lights will have a booth there again but I personally will not be there. We should be setting the booth up right about now.

Comment

Can anyone check to see if Proof research is offering their annual sale again this year there?

Comment

I plan on being there, TPWD Bowhunter Ed forum in the morning, may stroll through the exhibits in the PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X