Cell Phone Booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell Phone Booster

I have been reading different post, is everyone typically happy with Weboost?

its definitely the most popular name on this board. They are one of the best names in the industry.

Comment

Yep our home booster is great

Comment

Just remember, it's a booster, not a signal producer. You have to have a signal first.

Comment

Originally posted by Texfir View Post
          I have been reading different post, is everyone typically happy with Weboost?
          I have used 2 different Weboost models over the years and they were great and also have great customer service. The last year the signal at our lease has gone to 1 or no bars so it’s not working anymore-not the boosters fault but it sucks not to have a signal since I do a lot of solo hunts. They are worth a shot if you have any signal but follow all set up recommendations for the best chance at a boost.

Comment

Originally posted by wsteffen View Post
            Just remember, it's a booster, not a signal producer. You have to have a signal first.
            This. I bought one for the camp. Our signal comes and goes there. When we have a signal, we get 2-3 bars where we used to get 1. No signal, no bars.

Comment

Thanks,

Comment

Mine works great here at the house.

-john

Comment

Didnt realize most of these are a few hundred dollars.

Any suggestion in the $100 range?

Comment

not for a good one which if it isn't theres no point unless you get lucky and find someone really trying to get rid of one.

Comment

Webooster here, they work and work very well!

Comment

its hard to beat weeboost. they have mobile and stationary models. I use and install them at work along with hugesnet

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                          X