This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Express needed.....Tomball---->>Leander

It's a small package. Guy can meet around Tomball/NW Houston, and I can meet just about anywhere near Leander, Georgetown, RR, Austin, ect.

Anyone making that trip relatively soon?

Thanks!

What is relatively soon? May be up that way next week.

Comment

That would work. I’ll text you. Thanks!

Comment

SO it doesn't look like David will be making the trip next week. Soooo.....anyone else?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I might be able to get it as close as BCS but it won’t be until at least 2 weeks from Friday, late morning or early afternoon.

Not sure how that works out for you but keep it in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
              I might be able to get it as close as BCS but it won’t be until at least 2 weeks from Friday, late morning or early afternoon.

Not sure how that works out for you but keep it in mind.
              I’ll keep it in mind. Thanks!

Comment

Chance what is it you need picking up? I will probably be going next weekend to pick up half a side of beef and possibly get it

Comment

Im at my parents heading that way this weekend. Just set it up. Send them my contact. Ill call you when we migrate your way. May be Friday or Saturday

Comment

Depending on how quick you need it, I can probably do this if you haven’t found anyone.

Buddy can get it from tomball to me then I can bring it through Leander.

Comment

Chance, I can handle it but I will not be through to the end of the month. Let me know and I will be happy to bring it to you

Comment

Thanks guys. I need to close this thread. If I can figure out how. Glen managed to get it done this past weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                          Thanks guys. I need to close this thread. If I can figure out how. Glen managed to get it done this past weekend.
                          top of page on middle right. Says Thread Tools. Then close thread...

Comment

Working...
                          X