No announcement yet.

Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great show! I've watched every season! That dude who makes bows will go a long way if he doesn't get hurt! He made a freaking fishing pole and reel!

Comment

I really liked Jordan Jonas two season ago (he was on the Joe Rogan Experience and had a super interesting life) but rolland from last season might be my favorite winner, just a caveman of a person lmao.
      Last edited by IOWA BOW HUNTER; 06-11-2021, 07:11 AM.

Comment

I don’t think any of them would last one night in the big thicket right now. The mosquitoes would eat them alive.

Comment

Season 8 was a pretty good show. My wife and I are pretty good at figuring out who will last the longest. We were able to figure out who was going to be the last ones left and who would win.

Comment

I need to catch up. Clay Hayes is a ninja. If you shoot a trad bow, he is worth following on the youtube.

Comment

Season 8 has some legit candidates. I think the “grizz” are going to play a role in literally running people out of there… and mentally!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                I've yet to figure out a way to watch.

We cut the cable and nothing we have does history channel...?

We have Netflix, YouTube, Hulu etc

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                we cut the cable as well, and have tried HULU, now we are with SLING, and Discovery +... Sling is what i watch my History Channel on

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                  Season 8 was a pretty good show. My wife and I are pretty good at figuring out who will last the longest. We were able to figure out who was going to be the last ones left and who would win.

Well who y’all picking? We two episodes in.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    Well who y’all picking? We two episodes in. and PM as to not turn the thread bias
                    good idea

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Well who y’all picking? We two episodes in.
                      I got Nate Webber. He looks like he will do very well. British girl seems to know what she is doing as well. That sunken shelter looks like it will serve her well so far.

Comment

The woman from the UK is building a great below ground shelter.

Comment

So far, only two good shelters,In the ground and the log cabin. . The people with the A frame and tarp shelters aren't going to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                            So far, only two good shelters,In the ground and the log cabin. . The people with the A frame and tarp shelters aren't going to make it.
                            Agree

Comment

In! I missed last night's episode so have to hit it on demand. I don't watch a lot of TV but I freaking love this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Check your PMs

Comment

Working...
                                X