Tested Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it goes away quick!

I'm on day 8 I think. First couple weren't bad and I thought it was just sinuses. Got a little worse on about day 3 or 4 and lost my smell. Mostly just tired and feeling like i got run over! Ready for it to be over. I didnt go to the doctor but thinking now I should have.

Comment

Ivermecatin, zinc , Vitamins C - D . Ivermecatin is a horse wormer you can get in Tablet or Paste . I have heard an read lots of good things about its effects on Covid .Click image for larger version

Name:	139807511_10222589845195769_1284388169236485880_o.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	24641400

Comment

Hopefully you have a mild case and will recover quickly.

Regarding Ivermectin, everything I've read is that it is beneficial. See this document, page 9, for the protocol: https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_publ...9_Protocol.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKJAX View Post
          Ivermecatin, zinc , Vitamins C - D . Ivermecatin is a horse wormer you can get in Tablet or Paste . I have heard an read lots of good things about its effects on Covid .[ATTACH]1037417[/ATTACH]
          Are you supposed to eat the paste or rub it in. I've heard the horse stuff did nothing, had to get medical grade, which required a prescription, for it to help

Comment

My wife, daughter, and myself all had it right after thanksgiving. They had very little symptoms other than loss of taste and smell. I felt like I had the flu for a couple of days, but was better after that. I was very tired for a couple of weeks thought. A friend of ours daughter who is about 35 years old was in a coma on a ventilator in ICU for 3 weeks with it. They were afraid they were gonna lose her and all of a sudden she woke up on day and is finally getting better. It crazy how it hits people different. I know of a couple people who have gotten it a second time now, and it seems to be worse the second time.

Comment

I got Ivomec pour on I use for the cattle. Always seem to spill some on me.

Comment

I’ve heard so many folks just have allergy type symptoms, hell my allergies flare up all the time, so who knows if I’ve had it or not. Friend of my wife. Mother , daughter, and boyfriend had it beginning of the month, and the 25 year old daughter is still testing positive and having issues with blood clots in her lungs. I believe she has a blood clotting disorder, but otherwise a healthy young lady before this. Crazy she is still testing positive.

Comment

I hope you get better soon. I would pound some vitamin C and Zinc. Cant hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    Are you supposed to eat the paste or rub it in. I've heard the horse stuff did nothing, had to get medical grade, which required a prescription, for it to help
                    Eat the paste , I have read that the horse ivec. is effective and dont need prescription .

Comment

8 members of my family and I all had it right after Christmas, with the same allergy-like symptoms. Took vitamins, got plenty of rest, and all made it through just fine. None of us ever had a fever-mainly just some light body aches, cough, snotty nose and headache for a few days. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

I have had the same allergy symptoms which I get very year. I had a bad cold a couple of weeks ago. Called my Dr asked if I need to go get tested he ask If I was running fever and I so no. He said I did not need to get tested. Fine now except a little congestion at night. Remember most clinics get 3500.00 from the government if they have anyone test positive for Covid. That horse medicine all of my cousins in Okie land use it. Most work in hospitals or 1st responders. My nurse cousin asked her DR about Ivermectin and he said I can't tell you to take it but I can tell you it is in my system.

Comment

My meds were ivermectin, Colchicine, aspirin, zinc, zpak, medrol, budesonide nebulizer. Plus normal vitamins 5000 iu D3

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKJAX View Post
                            Ivermecatin, zinc , Vitamins C - D . Ivermecatin is a horse wormer you can get in Tablet or Paste . I have heard an read lots of good things about its effects on Covid .[ATTACH]1037417[/ATTACH]
                            wise getting apple flavored. My b brother uses cattle liquid in orange juice

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                              My meds were ivermectin, Colchicine, aspirin, zinc, zpak, medrol, budesonide nebulizer. Plus normal vitamins 5000 iu D3
                              Why the colchicine? Were you Fighting the gout at the same time or does it have an effect on the virus as well? I assume it helped flush your system!?

Comment

Had it a couple weeks back. Very similar to allergies for me.

Hope you have a mild case as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X