Dating a younger woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
    I had heard this formula as a guideline to " out of bounds " dating age gap:
    Minimum OK age = (Your age)/2 + 7
    Hmmm...really? using a mathematical formula to determine who right for whom?

My brother dated a much younger woman about 6 years ago. It's fun to see him still out of breath from that experience.

Comment

My mom and dad divorced when I was 1. He was single until I was 18.

His 2nd marriage was a girl who was 21, and had just graduated from the same HS as me just a few years earlier. We had the same dang history teacher..lol.

We (her and I) did NOT get along real well at first. Try having a 21 year old new mom tell a super smart and worldly 18 year old boy what to do...Nope, didn't work Jack.

They struggled with the age difference and ultimately divorced about 10 years later. Sometimes its not the best idea.

She also had a 2 year old girl from a previous boyfriend so that complicated matters.

My dad hasnt spoken to her in years, but she calls my kids and sends birthday cards to them every single year. We still have a good relationship.

Comment

Photos or no proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
          My mom and dad divorced when I was 1. He was single until I was 18.

His 2nd marriage was a girl who was 21, and had just graduated from the same HS as me just a few years earlier. We had the same dang history teacher..lol.

We (her and I) did NOT get along real well at first. Try having a 21 year old new mom tell a super smart and worldly 18 year old boy what to do...Nope, didn't work Jack.

They struggled with the age difference and ultimately divorced about 10 years later. Sometimes its not the best idea.

She also had a 2 year old girl from a previous boyfriend so that complicated matters.

My dad hasnt spoken to her in years, but she calls my kids and sends birthday cards to them every single year. We still have a good relationship.
          She ever hit on you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
            Try having a 21 year old new mom tell a super smart and worldly 18 year old boy what to do

I said, call me mom.

/OP's new GF probably won't get the reference

Comment

That is why it is called dating. You won't know until you date her for a while and determine whether or not she is somebody you could spend the rest of your life with. My opinion, for what it is worth, it is fine to date somebody younger than you as long as it is legal.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post

I said, call me mom.

/OP's new GF probably won't get the reference
                Something is definitely afoot at the Circle K!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  I'm 60 and my wife of 16 years is 42 what problem.
                  I work for a major pharmaceutical company that strongly encourages this scenario...

Comment

My wife is younger, her mother and I sit around and talk about old times while my wife laughs at how much we have in common.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      that's awesome

Comment

I dated a lot of younger girls back when and found I just couldn't relate to someone who wasn't on the same page so I ended up being attracted to women my age or older. My wife is 3-4 years older than me and wise beyond her years (which is a contradiction since she married me ).

If y'all make each other happy, that's all that matters. I just struggled to find them mature younger than myself. I dated a few young bombshells that were dumb as a bag of rocks and had fun but ended up with a bombshell that had the brains too and I couldn't be happier.

Comment

My wife and I are only 9 months apart in age, me being older, so I can't offer any help. Just want to say best of luck to the both of you!!

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                            I work for a major pharmaceutical company that strongly encourages this scenario...
                            But only in scenarios that last four hours or less.

Comment

You guys be sure and get back with us when your 75 and let us know
                              how things are

Comment

To make an old rooster crow, you just put a young hen in the coop.

I just turned 70 and Angie just turned 50.

Sometimes my crowing wakes the neighbors up.

Now for my afternoon nap.

Comment

Working...
                                X