Dating a younger woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be more concerned about her using the word "rad"? :

Age difference by 10 or less years, comes into play early, 20's and late 70's IMO. From your 30's to your 60's 10 years or less isn't that big of a deal.
    I'm 7 years older than my wife and haven't really give in a second thought. But she did have our daughter at 38 which at 59 makes me the father of a 13 year old.
    When my daughter says to her friends "that's my old man" she really means it!

Comment

11 years between me and mine, never never been a problem, but she does sometimes tell me to start acting my age that I'm not 30 anymore

Comment

I dated a girl once that was half my age! Man that was fun stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
          Other than not understanding half the things she says to me, I really don't see any downside to it! I asked her if her being 8 when I graduated highschool creeped her out, and she said "no, I think it's rad!" Two thumbs up all the way around.

But I will ask for any advice from you guys that may be in the same boat as me. Let's hear it.
          its only creepy if you graduated in the last few years.

Comment

My Dad and his wife are 18 years apart. She could have been the flower girl at his wedding when he married my Mom.

Now he is mid 50's with a 7 and 4 year old.

They have had some bumpy times, but still going strong.

In my conversations with him, I have concluded that it is not about age, but more about maturity level and life goals. The young is always fun in the beginning, but starts to loose its appeal later in the relationship when a strong/mature spouse is needed.

Congrats to you though! I would enjoy it while you can! That is my only advice

Comment

I think it's wise to date/marry a younger woman. It'll help keep you young as well. My 44th birthday is this month, my wife turns a stunning 33 the month after. As others have said though there must be maturity within the youthful exuberance.

Comment

I'm 42 and single. My simple take. Younger women are naive , goofier , and immature crazy. Older women, are experienced, more level headed and crazy on a mean level. Both have advantageous and disadvantages.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing.

My wife and I are 8 years apart. Married her when I was 33. Anniversary is today. Been a great 8 years.

Comment

Pics would really help in deciding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      I'm 37, she's 27

Comment

It'll keep you from having to go borrow some vaseline off your feeder legs when your hunting

Comment

My wife is 5 years younger than me.We're going on 23 years.When she tells me to act my age I tell her to get outta my fort.

DJ

Comment

This is where you need to lean on the hot crazy matrix, age isn't that important.

Comment

Mines 10 yrs younger, met at 26/36. Forget about her knowing most pop culture references you grew up with and the rest is all good

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                It'll keep you from having to go borrow some vaseline off your feeder legs when your hunting
                                lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X