• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double post

Comment

Official Astros 2020 season thread

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
      At first I was very worried about having Dusty Baker as our manager. I’ve come full circle on him and really like the hire now.

I’m interested in who he’ll pick for the 5th starter spot.

Who would you pick?

Right now it’s between Josh James, Brandon Pruitt and Cristian Javier. I’d like to see Javier get the shot. I don’t know enough about Pruitt yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Tshelly; 02-25-2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Framber has been mentioned as well. I’d like to see what James can do. Then have Javier and Framber starting in AAA ready to come up. Abreu has a startery pedigree too. Lots of interesting options

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          Found it.. official 2020 the red headed step child of Minute Maid north

115-90 doesn’t scream red headed step child. No buzzers were used in the making of 115 either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            115-90 doesn’t scream red headed step child. No buzzers were used in the making of 115 either.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

Comment

how on earth do you know who did or did not cheat? Rafael? Jose? Carlos? who else??

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  how on earth do you know who did or did not cheat? Rafael? Jose? Carlos? who else??

According to some special individuals “EVERYONE” was cheating.[emoji23]

Comment

Asterisks are proven cheaters so now we just assume everybody has cheated. If it makes you feel better then it’s fine by me.

Comment

Asterisks are proven cheaters so now we just assume everybody has cheated. If it makes you feel better then it’s fine by me.

I am not defending anyone or assuming that everyone cheated. I know for a fact that the Astros, Yankees and Red Sox stole signs with electronic devices within the last few years....there is no doubt about it. I have no idea who did or did not cheat beyond that but I can assure you that if you asked me several months ago I would sound like some on here and would have defended the Astros....Professional sports is about getting big contracts and big contracts come from big numbers and some men are weak and / or greedy.
                      Last edited by Tom; 02-25-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I am not defending anyone or assuming that everyone cheated. I know for a fact that the Astros, Yankees and Red Sox stole signs with electronic devices within the last few years....there is no doubt about it. I have no idea who did or did not cheat beyond that but I can assure you that if you asked me several months ago I would sound like some on here and would have defended the Astros....Professional sports is about getting big contracts and big contracts come from big numbers and some men are weak and / or greedy.
                        I personally think that players who would take PED's would be game for any advantage that they think they can get away with.....and likewise for sign stealers....if they are presented with some juice that will pass a test they are all over it..... just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          Long, slow clap for the guy with testicles.

Can we just key in on the big boobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                            Can we just key in on the big boobs?

I vote yes!!!

Comment

Too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post