Official Astros 2020 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    For the record... my butt isn’t hurt. It’s actually quite the opposite. I’m digging this discussion ![emoji23]

I’d say the butthurtt is coming from the folks who’s team is getting run through the ringer and their championship permanently being called into question. I mean I can understand it. You finally think you got something and then you find out your team didn’t win it legitimately and America(except Houston) is ready to remove it or put an asterisk by it. I’d be a little butthurt too if the team I was passionate above finally accomplished something and then find out later there is a black cloud over it. You deserve to be butthurt at your Astros and other teams’ fans reminding you about it

They say it helps with swelling and pain. I promise I’m not butthurt [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would think the Rangers fans would be more excited about Minute Maid NORTH & not south, but it never fails. Rent free all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post

They say it helps with swelling and pain. I promise I’m not butthurt [emoji23]

Well hell pass it around to your buddies if it works that good..

Comment

Fully embracing the villain roll this season!! Bring it on suckers

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
            that is a fact. This is why we needed the buzzer

Comment

Well hell pass it around to your buddies if it works that good..

We need a case for this thread [emoji23]

Comment

Ast ros

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                  Good grief this Astros 2020 season thread has already gone off the rails only the way it could on TBH.

I've been an Astros fan as long as I can remember. YES THEY CHEATED, AND YES IT COMPLETELY TAINTS AND RUINS THEIR WORLD SERIES VICTORY!!. Why do you think they were able to come back against Kershaw in game 5, and were able to keep coming back that entire game??!! Did Bregman know what was coming when he had the game winning hit?? One of the happiest moments of my life was a sham, and it ****ing sucks!!

Any Astros fan that keeps defending them is in complete denial, and needs to face the truth and move on.

Honestly, I don't even really want to watch them this season because of the **** show that will happen.
                  Long, slow clap for the guy with testicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Maybe we could borrow some ranger players just to check...

Comment

I see the Mods already tuned up the Astros haters thread. Try not to mess this one up haters

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Self awareness and objectivity are refreshing...

Comment

Official Astros 2020 season thread

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          I see the Mods already tuned up the Astros haters thread. Try not to mess this one up haters

We are on our 4th astros thread. Spring training has started and not one Rangers thread. You would think a new stadium would have them hyped but they love living in our mentions.

Last edited by Tshelly; 02-25-2020, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                            We are on our 4th astros thread. Spring training has started and not one Rangers thread. You would think a new stadium would have them hyped but they love living in our mentions.

Yes we do..... Merry Christmas!!!

Comment

Yes we do..... Merry Christmas!!!

Found it.. official 2020 the red headed step child of Minute Maid north

Comment

At first I was very worried about having Dusty Baker as our manager. I’ve come full circle on him and really like the hire now.

I’m interested in who he’ll pick for the 5th starter spot.

Who would you pick?
                                Last edited by Preacher Man; 02-25-2020, 03:57 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Comment

Working...
                                X