X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry, prayers up and condolences to the family

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      What a crushing post to read this morning! I must admit, I was not expecting this! I am heartbroken and saddened to learn of this sweet girl's passing. Don't really know what to say...

Lord God I know it is not for us to ask why and question You and Your perfect wisdom and plan, but this one hurts so, so very bad. I can only say that this is the perfect example of pure evil in this world and we are not of it. We are only trapped in an evil infested world. Lord we don't know why You chose to take Lily out of this world, but we sure know where You took her! Praise be unto You for that Lord. Receive her spirit and give her eternal rest and fellowship with You forever more. I never had the blessing of meeting Lily here in this world, but I sure do look forward to giving her a big old hug when I get there and see her fully restored and eternally happy and worshiping You oh God.

Lord, for the family who are left behind, I don't know how, but I ask You, give them peace and give them comfort in a way only You know. Ease their sorrow at such a great loss and may their mourning be a comfort in itself knowing that she is forever healed and in Your presence where she can see you face-to-face. I know they yearn to be with her, but Lord give them strength and a purpose to carry on here until it is their right time. Make them a witness for Your Lord in some way that they may be richly rewarded in Heaven at the appropriate time. Lord use this terrible tragedy to bring others to You that their names be recorded in The Book of Life.

Lord, I know these family and friends are hurting and I ask You, give them groaning from from You Lord through Your Holy Spirit that replaces words that won't come right now. Use this to ease their deep, deep pain from such a loss as this. Lord through Your only Son, Jesus Christ, we come to You in the Hope that He has brought to us. We ask You for comfort and solace and in the appropriate time, give them the ability to choose Joy. Amen.

Steph, I'm so, so sorry! I just don't have words right now, but rest assured I am praying for peace.
      Words extremely well spoken. Condolences to the family. God bless

Comment

Praying for your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the family. Sad deal for sure!

Comment

My heart aches for you and Lily's family. May you all find peace and comfort in God's love.

Comment

So very sorry to hear this.Prayers sent

Comment

Words can’t express the sorrow for this family. Prayers for peace, comfort, and understanding.

Comment

So sad, prayers sent.

Comment

It’s been an emotional week. Fear makes me hug Thomas a lot tighter, Bible study together, and snuggles all night long. My family feels broken. We don’t know what to say to each other. The drive to thrive is minute. I feel like I’m rambling on. The lump in my throat comes and goes. I just want to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. These posts bring tears to my eyes but some comfort to my heart. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                      It’s been an emotional week. Fear makes me hug Thomas a lot tighter, Bible study together, and snuggles all night long. My family feels broken. We don’t know what to say to each other. The drive to thrive is minute. I feel like I’m rambling on. The lump in my throat comes and goes. I just want to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. These posts bring tears to my eyes but some comfort to my heart. Thank you.

Steph prayers continue. lot of people on here love ya

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post

I will continue to pray for yall.

Rwc

Comment

Stephanie, your family IS broken and your hearts are wounded. That's what happens when your loved ones are taken so suddenly and so unnecessarily... However, with your attitude of loving on your kid, Bible Study, and patience and your propensity to serve others such as a firefighter does, healing at some point will begin to occur... When such a loss happens, SOMETHING will fill that void... The one thing that you can do that is totally controllable by you is choose WHAT fills that void. If you don't make the effort to choose good, evil will fill that void and real healing won't occur... If you continue to look "UP", continue to lean on our Creator God, He will fill that void. You can draw near to Him and He will replace that void with good, not evil. It is an effort, and you must flee from all of the "what if's" and "why's" and resist anger. Think on good things. Study God's Word, and let that fill the void... Soon scarring will begin to occur as healing happens... You and your family have been forever changed , but some day you will be able to recognize that you indeed do have a scar on your heart, but a scar is proof that healing has occurred, and a new "normal" is possible. You will then be able to make the physical effort to CHOOSE JOY. Please, Please Stephanie, do not let evil steal the joy that is yours through Christ Jesus. I will continue to pray for you specifically and for the whole family that real supernatural healing will occur and that you all will be drawn nearer to God that some day your circle will once again be whole and complete.
                          God Bless You and your family!

Comment

Prayers for Lily's parents and family. That guilt will not prevail, but their love will grow. Pray that they will get closer to GOD and not distance themselves from Him. LORD bless this family.

Comment

For the whole family

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

We’re laying Lily to rest today.

A friend shared this with me this morning...

Yesterday, my son was telling me that at school he learned about Enoch (genesis 4, I think, or 5...). He told me that every day Enoch walked with God and then one day, they just walked so far that God told him, “my house is closer than yours. Let’s just go there” and They did.
                                It made me think of Lily. What a wonderful idea that while we were all thinking of her fighting in the hospital, instead she and God were on the most wonderful walk. They walked for such a long, glorious time that they were closer to God’s house than hers. He invited her to his house, told her all about the beautiful rivers and flowers and things to explore. She happily agreed to go! Who wouldn’t?!

I think of you everyday, Lily. God speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X