Democrats Throwing Some Under Bus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
    14 CFR 135? Per section 63, only number of passenger, not names, is required, and must only be kept for 30 days. Unless there's something I'm missing. They usually do have full passenger manifests, but as far as I know, they're not require for long term documentation.

As for ninja's post. Hadn't seen photos of the logs. Guess the pilot kept track of who was on there in his tiny comments section. Are there photos of the other logs? Would like to see the other 26, since Clinton only admitted to flying with him a few times.

Comment

14 CFR 135? Per section 63, only number of passenger, not names, is required, and must only be kept for 30 days. Unless there's something I'm missing. They usually do have full passenger manifests, but as far as I know, they're not require for long term documentation.

As for ninja's post. Hadn't seen photos of the logs. Guess the pilot kept track of who was on there in his tiny comments section. Are there photos of the other logs? Would like to see the other 26, since Clinton only admitted to flying with him a few times.
      Then call the feds and ask if you can be on the investigation. Sounds like you know more than they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Then call the feds and ask if you can be on the investigation. Sounds like you know more than they do.

Comment

My thoughts EXACTLY!

Comment

If you are a pilot and one of your passengers is the POTUS, that might be a reason to completely fill out and retain a flight plan and manifest.

Even if it's Slick Willie.

Comment

If you are a billionaire facing prison time why wouldn't you just skip town to a 3rd world country that wouldn't extradite?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                If you are a billionaire facing prison time why wouldn't you just skip town to a 3rd world country that wouldn't extradite?
                He probably would have had he known he was about to be arrested.
                Since his arrest he has not been with out bars

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  He probably would have had he known he was about to be arrested.
                  Since his arrest he has not been with out bars
                  Gotcha.

He needs to get moved to Harris county, the current DA & Judges would reduce his bond to time served.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    If there's anyone out there that did not see this BS coming they need to wake up. We all said it here time and time again the left WILL find or make up something to smear Trump with.

If anyone thinks for one second Trump is involved they are idiots.
                    All you have to do is read past comments from Trump on Epstein to know he knew something, and still maintained a relationship.

I wont speculate on involvement, but anyone with any dealings with this Man should have been dealt with 20 some odd years ago. The only thing BS is the fact that he has made it this long getting away with it.

Comment

^ same thing for Billdo (along with his relationship with Weinstein, Weiner, etc)

Here are the flight/travel/passenger logs, they were published in 2015. 73 pages of them, cant say I am smart enough to decipher them them though.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                        Politics are making us insane. Has anyone actually read the allegations against this guy including that crazy plea deal he got way back in Florida? Sure sounds like a lot powerful people on both sides of the political aisle had a pretty good idea what he was all about.

Let the chips fall where they may, regardless the political party. If you are in a position of leadership or influence (wealth, politics, etc.) and had a direct intersection with this man and what he was doing - whether you participated or declined - and said or did nothing then you deserve whatever is coming your way. Regardless your politics.
                        Albeit a small sample, you and I have yet to agree on anything, until now. Political parties be ****ed. ANYONE who was involved in this through action, or inaction, needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent and thrown in genpop with a pedophile sign around his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                          All you have to do is read past comments from Trump on Epstein to know he knew something, and still maintained a relationship.

I wont speculate on involvement, but anyone with any dealings with this Man should have been dealt with 20 some odd years ago. The only thing BS is the fact that he has made it this long getting away with it.
                          You referring to this quote?

"He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Comment

I'd like to think using the term "Younger side" doesn't immediately mean "under legal age".
                            Hopefully "younger side" means a lot younger than himself, but still legal.

Reminds me of the Popular Winger song from the hairband days-
                            "She's only seventeen"....daddy says she's too young but she's old enough for me..."
                            Illegal as it may have been, evidently seventeen wasn't always a hanging offense.
                            Last edited by DaveC; 07-10-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

I cant even imagine the conversations going on at the Clinton household.

I think rape is still rape, Dave. Same with sex trafficking.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                I cant even imagine the conversations going on at the Clinton household.

I think rape is still rape, Dave. Same with sex trafficking.
                                Rape? no doubt rape is rape and an evil I cannot fathom, sex trafficking and those involved on both side of the transaction should be due some hard labor.

I was just trying to make sense of the "younger side" comment (I don't see rape or trafficking implied there).

I was under the impression the participants were involved on their own accord.

Comment

Working...
                                X