FISA Abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FISA Abuse

Key witnesses sought for questioning by Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz early in his investigation into alleged government surveillance abuse have come forward at the 11th hour, Fox News has learned.  

The people that did the abusing are really dragging their feet to get investigated..

Let's just hope as many guilty people go to prison and did innocent people.

Comment

that d.h. Brennen should be sent to the gas chamber.

Comment

There is a lot of well deserved outrage about abuse at the Justice Department around the election but the guilty - and the machine they control - will continue to delay and bog down the process until the whole thing slips down the memory hole. Americans have short memories and attention spans especially with no MSM coverage. Most have forgotten about it if they ever knew/cared at all. Eventually prosecutors leave their positions without getting anywhere and the new guy has neither the political capital or the stomach for the fight. That is just the way things work in Washington. Just another scandal that fizzled due to lack of interest

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          There is a lot of well deserved outrage about abuse at the Justice Department around the election but the guilty - and the machine they control - will continue to delay and bog down the process until the whole thing slips down the memory hole. Americans have short memories and attention spans especially with no MSM coverage. Most have forgotten about it if they ever knew/cared at all. Eventually prosecutors leave their positions without getting anywhere and the new guy has neither the political capital or the stomach for the fight. That is just the way things work in Washington. Just another scandal that fizzled due to lack of interest
          Exactly how i figured it would go down from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            that d.h. Brennen should be sent to the gas chamber.
            Wow. You first.

Comment

If Trump gets another 4 years we may actually see someone go to jail. If not it will die on the vine.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                If Trump gets another 4 years we may actually see someone go to jail. If not it will die on the vine.
                Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                  Wow. You first.
                  I knew someone would get triggered.

you obviously don't understand the penalty for treason; right?

John Brennen is the ringleader for the false narrative that started all of this crap...it was his idea. everyone else was just following along.

and if you don't think this was treason, do tell what you think it was.

Comment

I knew someone would get triggered.

you obviously don't understand the penalty for treason; right?

John Brennen is the ringleader for the false narrative that started all of this crap...it was his idea. everyone else was just following along.

Just a little innocent white lie

Comment

I wouldn't say so, given that the constitution is very specific about what qualifies as treason: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

It basically is geared towards acts committed during war, which is why only 14 people have ever been convicted of treason, and all for crimes during wartime or for armed insurrection. Hell, the Rosenbergs weren't even tried for treason, but rather under the espionage act.

There's plenty of other laws though.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                        I wouldn't say so, given that the constitution is very specific about what qualifies as treason: "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

It basically is geared towards acts committed during war, which is why only 14 people have ever been convicted of treason, and all for crimes during wartime or for armed insurrection. Hell, the Rosenbergs weren't even tried for treason, but rather under the espionage act.

There's plenty of other laws though.
                        maybe we need to expand the definition.

Comment

maybe we need to expand the definition.
                          Ha. Too many other laws they can use to bother with trying to amend the constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                            Ha. Too many other laws they can use to bother with trying to amend the constitution.
                            true, but I don't think you can get a severe a punishment for the others, can you??? idk

Comment

true, but I don't think you can get a severe a punishment for the others, can you??? idk
                              Hmmm, basically to get a death penalty, you have to commit treason, murder, or espionage (and not the spying on a political opponent kind, the kind where you give info to a foreign gov't). Everything else is a prison sentence.

I also should say I foresee zero people ending up in jail.

Comment

Working...
                              X