No announcement yet.

Renting out a smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earlier this year I was in the same boat on my rental trailers. One is a 14' dump trailer and the other is a custom 10' utility with 3 promatic skeet throwers mounted to it. They're going to want you to insure a power unit on the policy as well, which ends up costing a good bit. I want to say I got quoted around $600/month for my trailers and pickup.

Comment

As far as rates go, this is a local(GA) custom pit fabricator that did some welding for me last week. Here are his rates on his rental pits:

Originally posted by info from website
      Prices
      ◦Daily $150
      ◦Weekend $250
      ◦Weekly $400

$100 clean up charge. Fee will be refunded if returned clean.

Comment

I tried to loan mine or even give it but one look and no takers. I mean those big holes help circulation and makes smoked meats cook in about 5 minutes or less. Maybe 10 minutes if the grease does not catch on fire. And the wheels used to be --- Time to upgrade. Maybe a tailgator left in the truck so someone can steal it before it gets so bad.
        Nice rig you have.

Comment

There's a guy in Red Oak,Tx that rents out tow behind smoker's.He has several.I see them all over the place in the summer time.Shouldn't be too hard to look up.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X