No announcement yet.

African safari disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree i would not have raised hell over there. even if you like the PH, if Lammie sends word to his "people" over there that the hunter is not going to pay, do you think he would get any kinds of service or fair treatment? oh, sorry the water is "out" again - oops! everyone starts wondering if they are going to get paid, let alone any gratuity from the hunting group.

i have a lot of opinions in general about middle men. some of them are extremely valuable. most just want to make a buck and are simply salesmen.

Comment

@Big Red

we are in need of your services big guy

Comment

Watching this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          What if you got a meal and they told you it was $10 but then they charged you $15 after you ate it? They didn't know the other chef would prepare it and he charges more.
          Agree but you still owe the $10. You don't owe nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_243 View Post
            I see where some were hesitant to believe the OP about some of his story because they didn’t pay their tab before they left SA, but if you look at Lammie’s website it clearly states that that balance is due after hunt and once hunter is back in the US.

And this says it all right here. Straight from the horses mouth.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            This is a shame. Me and a friend were seriously planning how to do this hunt next year. Wanted to last year but his finances didn't work and this year mine didn't.
            Guess we'll go to BC instead.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
              I wouldn't say this is exactly the same. It is more like, you ordered the $15 steak, but once they brought it they said it was now $20 and it was your only choice. Steak was good, you were hungry, you ate it, but did you get what you ordered at the price you ordered it? It was also supposed to be a 5 star restaurant, but you had a paper plate and plastic knife and fork.

To be fair to the OP, he never said he wasn't paying for the "meal". He simply said he wants to pay the originally agreed upon price, the $15 steak.
              But from what I can gather he hasn't paid the $15. He has only paid deposit. If he has paid more he hasnt said.

Comment

What a jerk weed......................................

Comment

Scammie Lammie

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    Yes, and Cody isn’t saying he won’t pay. He’s saying he wants to pay what was agreed upon, not what it turned into once he was given the bill. The reason he hasn’t paid is because he disagrees with the new price, after he was told a different price originally.

Comment

But not if they brought you 1/2 a steak and made you eat on the floor due to remodeling.

But from what I can gather he hasn't paid the $15. He has only paid deposit. If he has paid more he hasnt said.
                      Did you read his text? He's more than willing to pay the original amount he was told it would cost.

Comment

Seems to me since all involved have met before, why not meet again & sort it all out?

Somewhere that has live camera feed so we can watch.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                          Lammie, So what about the money back guarantee?
                          ^^This!^^
                          Lammies MBG is total BS. He should man up and say this no matter if he feels he's right or wrong...
                          "Man I'm really sorry about the misunderstandings and I'm sorry if you felt misled. My bad. Just pay what you think is fair."
                          Now I could stand behind a guy like that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by bakin7005; 09-05-2019, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell_County View Post
                            Scammie Lammie

Still laughing about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                              Yes, and Cody isn’t saying he won’t pay. He’s saying he wants to pay what was agreed upon, not what it turned into once he was given the bill. The reason he hasn’t paid is because he disagrees with the new price, after he was told a different price originally.
                              I get that. But in think we can all agree to that he owes something so he should start by paying that. I see no reason to hold out paying on something you know you owe. Get to that point and I'm on Cody's side until then he is in the wrong in my eyes. As is Lammie.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                But not if they brought you 1/2 a steak and made you eat on the floor due to remodeling.

Did you read his text? He's more than willing to pay the original amount he was told it would cost.
                                To your first point. I wouldn't have eaten the steak. He ate the steak on the floor then wanted to complain and pay nothing.

To your second point saying you are willing to pay and actually paying are two different things. He is now doing what Lammie supposedly did to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X