Daughter's Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daughter's Boyfriend

Oldest daughters boyfriend wanted some brisket burger. I shot the deer yesterday evening and showed him how to skin, quarter, and bone. Grinding tonight and watching the Cowboys.
    Last edited by Lowe; 11-29-2018, 08:43 PM.

Good life lessons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like you approve of him!

Comment

Is he 5 years old? Trying to figure out why he didn’t know how to skin a deer

Comment

Can't load pics for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
            Is he 5 years old? Trying to figure out why he didn’t know how to skin a deer
            Easy brother, he has not been exposed to hunting and our way of life. This is a learning process, once he completes his hunters education I will try to get him on one with a rifle after we shoot at the range.
            Last edited by Lowe; 11-29-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Just grinded my wifes deer making 30lbs of burger.....Go cowboys!

Comment

Not sure why I can't post pic, still trying.

Comment

Good on you for teaching him. You don’t mention how old they are but my wife and I started dating at 15. Been together 20 years. Who knows what will happen but good on you at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                      Sounds like you approve of him!
                      I couldn't be happier, high school defensive coordinator with a master's degree.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                        Good on you for teaching him. You don’t mention how old they are but my wife and I started dating at 15. Been together 20 years. Who knows what will happen but good on you at this point.
                        Good point, daughter is 22 and he is 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowe View Post
                          Easy brother, he has not been exposed to hunting and our way of life. This is a learning process, once he completes his hunters education I will try to get him on one with a rifle after we shoot at the range.
                          Good job Lowe, glad your getting the guy in the outdoors and involved. Blows my mind why people think they have to say stuff like that.

Comment

Posting pics is kicking my tail, not that complicated and never had problems. PM a number if you don't mind, I will text pics if you don't mind posting.

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X