Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My screen is blurry again! Great news!

Comment

We are about to blast off for the Chandeleur Islands so I wanted to check in on Captain America before we leave.
      Weston you take care of mom n dad and make sure they know you are alright. Tell em you and Jesus have got things under control.
      Lord Jesus we continue to be in awe of the work you are doing in this little giant! Thank you for the healing to this point and thank you for what you will do to strengthen him going forward. Lord we lift Weston up to you. Watch over him and continue the healing. Give mom n dad peace and comfort knowing You are with them and in them. In Jesus name, Amen

Comment

GREAT NEWS!!! Dr’s just confirmed this morning we are going home TODAY!!! We can’t say thank you enough to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Also a special thanks to Scott and Charlie for stopping by and seeing us. Charlie you have an amazing way with words and we hope to see you again soon. So now time to start packing up, then a stop at Bucees on the way home because they have the best tasting gummies bears! Again thank you everyone we hope to see you all soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
          GREAT NEWS!!! Dr’s just confirmed this morning we are going home TODAY!!! We can’t say thank you enough to everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Also a special thanks to Scott and Charlie for stopping by and seeing us. Charlie you have an amazing way with words and we hope to see you again soon. So now time to start packing up, then a stop at Bucees on the way home because they have the best tasting gummies bears! Again thank you everyone we hope to see you all soon!
          Amen!

Comment

Awesome! Fantastic news!

Comment

Fabulous news! Enjoy home life again!

Comment

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart for all you prayers, love, and support!

Comment

Glad to see him get to go home!

Comment

WE ARE HOME!! Now to catch up on everything after being gone 2 weeks lol. Again thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers!

Comment

I read through the entire thread reading about Westons' miraculous recovery and for some reason my screen got a little blurry a time or two. I just turned 40 and am a survivor of congenital heart disease. 4X open heart surgery and countless number of other procedures have gotten me this far and by the grace of god still going strong, doing things nobody imagined I could do as I was growing up. Though, I did not have the same as Weston, I know pretty much exactly what he went through. I remember the tubes, the life support machine, the main lines, feeding tube, you name it! Weston is truly a tough kid and a living miracle! I'm so glad he's home and in route to a full recovery!

Comment

Praise be to our Lord and Father!

Comment

Outstanding! Enjoyed visiting with y'all. Hope y'all got enough rest while in the hospital, because that boy is probably about to run you ragged.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
                            I read through the entire thread reading about Westons' miraculous recovery and for some reason my screen got a little blurry a time or two. I just turned 40 and am a survivor of congenital heart disease. 4X open heart surgery and countless number of other procedures have gotten me this far and by the grace of god still going strong, doing things nobody imagined I could do as I was growing up. Though, I did not have the same as Weston, I know pretty much exactly what he went through. I remember the tubes, the life support machine, the main lines, feeding tube, you name it! Weston is truly a tough kid and a living miracle! I'm so glad he's home and in route to a full recovery!
                            Wow talk about a blurry screen. Thank you for sharing this was Weston’s 4th open heart also. It is very inspirational to hear that you are 40. I would like to talk to you if possible and hear your story.

Comment

WE ARE HOME!! Now to catch up on everything after being gone 2 weeks lol. Again thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers!
                              YEAH! Glad yall are back.

Comment

awesome news.......Our God gets all of the honor on this one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X