No announcement yet.

Mule Pro Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brokeno and I spent some time today adding red lights to the mule for night hunting. I have creep lights, dome lights and floor board lights all on separate switches. Turned out pretty good.

Also added a 3 inch lift and heavy duty springs. Totally changed the machine for the better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mule 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	24584242

Name:	Mule 2.JPG
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	24584243

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
      How are y’all putting a gun rack in these things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I bought this one because I hate getting my gun really dusty.

Comment

Before and after lift

Name:	B7BFF1B7-4DB2-48A6-ACCE-0D4BD785E9D1.jpeg
Size:	154.3 KB
ID:	24584248

Comment

Originally posted by tef View Post
          I've had mine for over 3 yrs, I set it up for hunting purposes primarily. The mods that are most significant to me are metal roof, windshield. I built a roof rack so I can put stand and feeder legs on it, extra corn, spare tire, etc. Gun racks are conveinant, have 1 under roof, 1 on seat. I also made a dash rack which is very handy for binocs, extra ammo, scent spray, etc. I also made a front rec hitch and mounted my winch on a cradle for front and back use. Made a game hoist w small winch on it which is very handy. Figured out early it needed a lift, kept dragging bottom on ditches, ruts. Extra lights are good, have them front and back along with lighting for bed area. Have a tool box in bed which is packed full lol. Keep the winch under seat along w extra straps, cable, snatch block. It can start adding up quick but I just added stuff here and there. It's a great hunting machine, plenty of power, it's quiet, and dependable.

How did you make the game winch?

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
            How are y’all putting a gun rack in these things?

The Seizmik gun rack works great. Just make sure you order the one for smaller pipe. The one they show fits is to big.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
              How did you make the game winch?

Built it out of sq tubing, slides in rec hitch. Mounted a Badlands winch on it, ran wire from Bart to rear and have a quick connect. Made it to where it swivels so after lifting you can swing the carcass or whatever into bed

Comment

A good roof is a must. I a windshield that I remove in the summer and fall and put a small rack in the front. I shoot a lot of sporting Clays so I also have a 4 gun rack for the back.

Name:	ADBB105F-B5E5-4B93-AE52-3B3BA810BD96.jpg
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	24584274

Name:	86F26DD7-AD44-4F98-9C13-8BF2C284A2E6.jpg
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	24584275

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                  A good roof is a must. I a windshield that I remove in the summer and fall and put a small rack in the front. I shoot a lot of sporting Clays so I also have a 4 gun rack for the back.
                  [ATTACH]962804[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]962805[/ATTACH]
                  Looks great!

Comment

There is a huge open space under the front seat. This Plano box from Academy fits in it perfectly

Comment

Name:	IMG_4607.jpg
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	24584921spent a couple hours yesterday cleaning it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        There is a huge open space under the front seat. This Plano box from Academy fits in it perfectly

Thanks for the info!! I will be getting one.

Comment

Those of you with roofs that don’t hinge, do you regret not having the hinge so you can dump the bed when it’s slid up?

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                            Perfect, thanks!
                            My dad didnt put the spacers on, and while it doesnt look the best. We love it when its muddy. Keeps the mud in the wheel wells and not slinging it everywhere.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone on here have a GR Manufacturing Metal Roof for their Mule FXT?

Comment

Got my new FXT and have been doing a few mods. 28” tires and wheels, auxiliary fuse block with solenoid to run power for the winch, front and rear lights and road feeder so far. Next will be a roof.

Comment

Working...
                                X