No announcement yet.

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers have been plagued with a closer curse since Joe Nathan. Getting solid work from a bullpen arm back to back years seems impossible. Jesse Chavez was a stud last year, this year he couldn't get my sister out. Same with Leclerc, but I do have faith he will get it together, some what anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Laclerc was one of the best in the game - now he aint. I think he was trying to work him out of it, but dang. That plan obviously didnt work.

Minors are looking very good for a few years down the road for pitching. Right now it's a crap shoot.

When and how long was he the best in the game?

He's been up and down his whole short career. He might have had a short run of greatness but nothing where I would have considered him one of the best.
      Last edited by Smart; 04-22-2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Last year Leclerc pitched in 60 games and had an ERA of 1.56. That is pretty salty.

Its no secret he has had control / walk issues. Last year he cut his walks in half from previous year. This year, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
          Last year Leclerc pitched in 60 games and had an ERA of 1.56. That is pretty salty.

Its no secret he has had control / walk issues. Last year he cut his walks in half from previous year. This year, not so much.

a mere flash....

Comment

Mike Minor takes the hill v. A's. We'll see. Hard to split concentration between playoff hockey and 1 of 162 baseball. We'll see...

Comment

I hate west coast games

And I hate watching ball on this $$&* hole of a field

There are 13 people in attendance..... and one of them had that d@mn drum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                I hate west coast games

And I hate watching ball on this $$&* hole of a field

There are 13 people in attendance..... and one of them had that d@mn drum!!!

I was just about to ask if the A’s ever draw more than 2,000 people to a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  I was just about to ask if the A’s ever draw more than 2,000 people to a game.

I could throw together a last minute volleyball game at the lake ... mid week, and have more people show up

Comment

Even got joe west and all 9 of his chins there tonight! It’s a full stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Even got joe west and all 9 of his chins there tonight! It’s a full stadium
                      Good catch. Looks like the Joe West Show behind the plate tomorrow night. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                        Good catch. Looks like the Joe West Show behind the plate tomorrow night. Jeez.
                        Good night to go to bed early.

Comment

I think the offense is still in Texas.

Comment

Oh well. A hockey playoff series clincher v. losing 1 of 162 is an easy trade.

Joe West Show tonight. Ugh.

Comment

Just heard J. Gallo was named Player of the Week. Who woulda thunk that would ever be possible? Strange days.

Comment

Gallo is off to a great start but he had a hell of a last week.

Comment

Working...
                                X