• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game time

Comment

Mlb has a harperfest going on...?

Comment

Effin mlbnetwork breaks in to an astros game to ride harpers nuts and celebrate the soon to come $31 12oz beers philly is about to experience.

Comment

Someone just gave up a grandslam. Might’ve been Whitley

Comment

So in the opinion of those of you that keep up with this in ernest, what do y’all think about the team this year so far?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              So in the opinion of those of you that keep up with this in ernest, what do y’all think about the team this year so far?
              I see a heavy resemblance of the fun in everyones faces the 2017 team had...
              Pitching is gonna be monster... fielding is gonna beast..hitting should be par for the talent...
              Questions are still at catcher... nothing special there yet..
              They seem to have the ability to turn it up when they want...

This is all speculative with everyone going less than 100%..and pitching trying new things out..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                I see a heavy resemblance of the fun in everyones faces the 2017 team had...
                Pitching is gonna be monster... fielding is gonna beast..hitting should be par for the talent...
                Questions are still at catcher... nothing special there yet..
                They seem to have the ability to turn it up when they want...

This is all speculative with everyone going less than 100%..and pitching trying new things out..
                Cool. Thats good to know. I certainly trust your insight on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post

The bullpen has the capability to be one of the best in the league if Osuna and Presley disk in as expected.

Starting pitching for days.

Correa should be back. He couldn’t hit a ball over 105 mph off the bat last year, he hit one at 113 mph the other day. Bregman and Correa should light it up.

Diaz and Brantley are very solid additions. Especially Brantley, his ops and plate discipline is top notch.

Doubt we see Whitley til mid summer with his innings down last year and another year of service with arbitration in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pressly struck out the side on 14 pitches yesterday.

A young pitcher no one is talking about is Brandon Bielak. Drafted in ‘17. 4 plus pitches with a fastball in the mid 90’s. He has slowly slid up the boards and is impressing a lot of people within the organization.

Comment

Bregman doing bregman things. First outing of the year reached base all 3 PA’s, 2 BB’s and HBP. Today 2-3 with a 2 run Bomb to centerfield

Comment

The team should start rounding into shape as these cuts are made.

I forgot we still had Martes. From #1 prospect to where he is now recovering from TJ surgery; hopefully he can make it back.

Comment

How many games are we thinking we are going to win this year? Any predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
                            How many games are we thinking we are going to win this year? Any predictions?
                            Healthy pitching staff equals 105 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Healthy pitching staff equals 105 wins.
                              They lost quite a bit off a team that won 103 games, so that seems unlikely.

I’ll say 97 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                                They lost quite a bit off a team that won 103 games, so that seems unlikely.

I’ll say 97 wins.
                                It's just a prediction. But tell me what did they lose that they havent added back? They won 103 last year with a crippled Altuve, a broken Correa and a constant rotation in the outfield. I see more wins within in the division as I believe it is weaker overall than last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X