Stockshow Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coach51 View Post
    I am missing this.....Daughter is in college....Let's see some pictures of the Barrows...
    Here some pics of our 3. Black is San Antonio barrow, blue butt is for Houston and the York isfor Montgomery county.
    Attached Files

Comment

Well my old ag teacher when I was in high school had a student win Grand Champion Steer at Fort Worth. Calf brought $195,000

We leave Saturday and head to San Antonio for Horse Skill Competition

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
        Well my old ag teacher when I was in high school had a student win Grand Champion Steer at Fort Worth. Calf brought $195,000

We leave Saturday and head to San Antonio for Horse Skill Competition
        We head Friday night to get in line for the first wave swine check in Saturday morning. Good luck to yall.

Comment

Talen had a good day today in Mauriceville.
          3rd in class with 1 goat.
          Grand Champion with his other goat.
          Champion Showmanship.
          Definitely a cold day to show, but worth the trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son took 3rd place middle weight shorthorn at Ft Worth, sold him today and headed home to get ready for SA

Comment

Originally posted by mossman500 View Post
              My son took 3rd place middle weight shorthorn at Ft Worth, sold him today and headed home to get ready for SA
              Awesome

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats! Good luck at San Antonio, we head that way this Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                    Congrats! Good luck at San Antonio, we head that way this Friday.
                    Good luck to y’all in San Antonio Michael!!!

Comment

Good luck to everyone headed to any show this year!

Comment

We are heading out to San Antonio livestock show this evening with our dark cross. Wish us luck! Its a dang tough pig show but its my absolute favorite. We got a pretty solid dark cross that hopefully makes the break in light weights around 248.

Comment

Definitely a power hog...Looks really clean fronted and good neck extension for a bruiser. Good Luck, should be able to play in that weight range.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                            We are heading out to San Antonio livestock show this evening with our dark cross. Wish us luck! Its a dang tough pig show but its my absolute favorite. We got a pretty solid dark cross that hopefully makes the break in light weights around 248.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NAz...w?usp=drivesdk
                            Good luck

We are headed to San Antonio tomorrow for the Horse Skills Competition. My daughter won the junior division last year. She is an intermediate now so she has her sights on winning that division as well.

Comment

My boys did petty good with their rabbits at Ft Worth this year .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by coach51 View Post
                                Definitely a power hog...Looks really clean fronted and good neck extension for a bruiser. Good Luck, should be able to play in that weight range.
                                If we make light weights, the goal is too see how many are gonna be built like that. You dont see alot like that in light weights. Hogue likes em built and ones that can move. He should fit what he likes. Hopefully anyways lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X