Stockshow Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
    I’m late to the party, but glad to see this thread...

Got a busy show year ahead. Taking a market steer to State Fair. A Beefmaster heifer to Fort Worth and Houston. 1 goat to Houston and 1 to County. Plus all the jackpots we can make.

This is Talen’s 4th year to show and the kid loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats! Dang that's a good looking steer buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      Congrats! Dang that's a good looking steer buddy!
      Thanks Michael!!!
      Steer was lightest weighing calf at County. Placed 5th over all. Buyer donated him back to a Talen so he could show him at Dallas.
      Talen won an $8500 SFA scholarship with him for having the highest placing county bred calf at the show.
      We hope he makes the sale at Dallas. He has been one of the best calves we’ve had on our place.

Comment

Well we had a pretty decent day at a jackpot show. First show of the year for my kiddos and they did well. My daughter got 3 place with her goat in both rings today in her classes. My son got 3 place with his big goat in ring 2 today. There were some really nice sheep and goats at this jackpot. The kids were happy so everything was good.

Comment

Well we are headed to Wichita Falls bright and early in the morning for a jackpot goat show. Should be a good time. Just myself and my daughter going to this one. My son has a baseball tournament on Sunday so he is staying home and resting. Going to be a long day tomorrow

Comment

Looking good today. My daughter is in the pink

Comment

My niece ended up 5th in a really tough class with a lamb she raised. State fair up next. Gosh I miss it!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Twerpy is having fun with her lamb, Kebaaab this year. Her and Mrs hit up a show in Glenrose this past weekend. (Her in the white shirt). She took 5th in her class. Time to get him on a more strict exercise regimen.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Finally got my two little goats trimmed. Still have a ways to go until the county fair but we are about to start jackpotting here shortly.

This is my little one.

This is my oldest with his

Comment

Well after a day.. And 8 days past due.. Swayzie made his debut
                    Attached Files

Comment

Headed out today for Texas State Fair.
                      Steer is weighing 1255. Hoping to get into the heaviest class of light weights.

Talen will show Thursday.

Comment

Well we are State Fair bound Monday morning for the Livestock Judging contest. We have a goat show here in Krum tomorrow.

We were going to try and go to the Heart of Texas Livestock Judging contest but decided that was too much in too few days.

Comment

Kids and I will be at the Heart of Texas Goat show next week. Thursday through Saturday. This will be the biggest show they have ever competed in by far. Looking forward to it.

Comment

My son is judging his first livestock competition today at the senior level at Waller county. He is a freshman this year. Last year he finished the season 22nd in the state in the junior division.

Comment

Well a lot of people and kids showed up for the Krum Jackpot Show and Clinic

Comment

Show starts right after lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X