Spring break trips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wytex View Post
    Word is out Wyoming is lifting mask mandate and opening back up on March 16. Governor will have an update this week. Bars , restaurants, theaters etc. back at full capacity and no masks.

Creeks are starting to lose ice and fishing will get good next couple of weeks or so, after our next cold front bringing snow . I'll have to catch some hungry browns after we get the meadows drug and ready for water.

Shoot yeah they are. They’re ready to make some money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I bet you won’t have to worry about any masks at the “Rednecks with Paychecks festival in Saint Jo, Texas America!”

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        ****ing morons...
        You beat me to it.
        Kids are the least at risk group too. Fcking dumb mother fckers are everywhere.

Comment

We are gonna go to Florida this year. I'll go to Colorado in September but there won't be anyone near to tell me to wear a mask ..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Reports from Red River are not so bad. Aside from fuel, I aint stopping anywere else in the state.
            Yep, Red River is pretty laid back. Most places require you to have a mask somewhat on when you enter then once seated your good.

Been here since Saturday and no issues at all with any mask nazis.

Least amount of people here that I can ever remember. Zero waits to get on lifts until yesterday midday, but still maybe 5 in line max.

Fresh snow last night and snowing now.

Rwc

Comment

Huge storm coming this weekend, it's going to dump feet of snow in the mountains.
              Travel may be affected but skiing will be great.

Travel safe folks.

Comment

I'm supposed to drive from Dallas to Grand Junction on Sunday. This should be fun. Looks like I will be going the NM/UT route instead of up through CO

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                  I bet you won’t have to worry about any masks at the “Rednecks with Paychecks festival in Saint Jo, Texas America!”

They should give away free birth control and the gate to that place. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Happened through Eureka Springs on our way home from Branson Sunday. Branson didn't care about masks, nobody was really wearing them even though signage was up everywhere. That town is hurting for business. Eureka Springs, however...we were asked to leave 3 shops for non compliance of masks, gay flags flying everywhere, went into a restaurant but left because there was some weird white thing in my bride's water and a hair in my bloody mary, plus it's a total PITA to navigate in a CCLB truck so we headed out. I guess we found the one liberal area of Arkansas. So I recommend Branson. Do not recommend Eureka Springs.

Comment

Working...
                    X