No announcement yet.

Panoptix livescope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a new Garmin LVS32 setup that will work with your 93 if your interested

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KLAPPER View Post
      I have a new Garmin LVS32 setup that will work with your 93 if your interested

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the offer, but already bought one just a few hours ago

Comment

Hopefully I’ll have time to get it installed by this weekend and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would also run the 93 and live scope on a dedicated battery. Mine didn't like sharing batteries.

Comment

I run my livescope and my front 93 with a small Dakota lithium battery I keep up front with the units.

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
              I would also run the 93 and live scope on a dedicated battery. Mine didn't like sharing batteries.

Could explain more on what you mean by don’t like.
              Does it drain your battery or are speaking about interference. Or something else.

Comment

They pull a lot of juice! That’s why you see some folks with small generators on the back of their boats! Seems a lot easier to me to just add another battery.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  They pull a lot of juice! That’s why you see some folks with small generators on the back of their boats! Seems a lot easier to me to just add another battery.

10-4 thanks, that’s what I needed to know

Comment

I'm waiting on March 26th to see what Humm-dinger lets out of the bag before I jump off into Panoptix.

Comment

Haven’t had chance yet to install. Been hunting water leaks on my camper. Next week is spring break and we are going camping, so trying to get camper ready.

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone, just ordered me a lithium battery for the unit.

Comment

Well I’ve been putting the install off for awhile now. Finally got it installed and tried it out. This thing is amazing. I’m running it on a dedicated Dakota 18ah battery. It ran for about 7 hours before it died. Wish it would have lasted longer. Might have to upgrade or get a spare.

Comment

Working...
                          X