Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm as nervous at a cat! Opinions please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
    More distance and much less light.

Comment

Man, I feel terrible for you, really, in all sincerity. Fortunately, the rest of the thread cured that. Hard to feel bad while laughing hysterically. You're obviously a really good sport.

On the bright side, when you look at it over the years, don't see the disfigured carcass, rather, see the smiles you've put on the faces of the bow hunting community in Texas, and having been the original author of the most golden thread in all forum history.

Comment

He does look good in the distance from a galloping horse...(in the dark!!)
        sorry, but there are worse...

Comment

See Ragin's thread, a swift kick to the taint is in oder here.

Did he actually change you for it....?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Some taxidermist shouldn't take jobs they aren't capable of doing. Some should just man up and admit that they either suck at certain mounts or need a LOT more practice ....sry about your cat man.

Comment

I found this Taxidermist while looking for someone to do my bison. He does really great work. http://morrisoutdoorstaxidermy.com/bobcats/

My regular Taxidermist does good deer but I saw a bobcat he did for himself and yeah... Not ever telling him I ever killed a cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                Y'all ain't got nothin on Kitty- Chillaxin.
                Winner....winner...chicken...dinner...

Comment

You pay for that? Taxi shoulda been honest that he'd never done a bobcat before. It will brings some good laughs at camp though.

Comment

I actually think the original looked better than attempt 2.0 haha. All of your non hunter friends will still think he's cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Top Of Texas View Post
                      Man, I feel terrible for you, really, in all sincerity. Fortunately, the rest of the thread cured that. Hard to feel bad while laughing hysterically. You're obviously a really good sport.

On the bright side, when you look at it over the years, don't see the disfigured carcass, rather, see the smiles you've put on the faces of the bow hunting community in Texas, and having been the original author of the most golden thread in all forum history.

Thanks.

Comment

Bruh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
                          You pay for that? Taxi shoulda been honest that he'd never done a bobcat before. It will brings some good laughs at camp though.

$400. I got a great deal!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            $400. I got a great deal!

Are you going to attempt to peel the hide off for a rug?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you take the soaked cat and freeze it? I'm no taxi but I've got to assume that made it hard on them if so.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                                Did you take the soaked cat and freeze it? I'm no taxi but I've got to assume that made it hard on them if so.

I really can't remember if I froze it or not. I just sat it on my coffee table and the back legs don't even touch the table. This thing is so bad. At least I can laugh about it, but it sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X