• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Crazy vid

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

We were at inlaws in Mesquite, was watching on Channel 11. Prayers for all involved.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any word on The Colony area?

Comment

Man it’s ugly. People leaving the Cowboy game headed home may be going home to nothing. Sad deal and lots of damage.

Comment

Sitting in the dark in Nevada. Well at least we’re not worried about the Cowboys!!!

Comment

One of the stations said an F4. Prayers you for the those affected. Just now hitting is in Lamar and Red River County.

Comment

My youngest was in the closet for an hour at 635 and 75. They are ok.

Comment

We were right in the gap between the two cells. Barely even got any rain. Near Oates and LBJ.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhacker View Post
                        Went less than half a mile to the S of us along Walnut Hill. Could hear it and see it during lightning strikes. Very eerie. Flag was blowing straight up.

Heard of some damage in the area (trees pulled up/laid over, windows blown out etc) but nothing catastrophic and hopefully stays that way.
                        I spoke too soon. Just got done helping some folks. There house was barely left standing. A lot of damage in the area. Shopping centers at Preston & Royal are severely damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhacker View Post
                          I spoke too soon. Just got done helping some folks. There house was barely left standing. A lot of damage in the area. Shopping centers at Preston & Royal are severely damaged.
                          I tried checking out the shopping center coming from East side via Hillcrest to royal and all 3 lanes had large tees blocking the road just before shopping center. At Hillcrest, east bound royal is closed off by police. The worst hit houses are back there. Terrible mess. Just shy of 2 miles from my folks. I heard it and saw the power flashes when it hit
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

All the bay doors at our sister shop we’re blown in—no way to secure crap but luckily we share the strip with HLS so they are securing the area

Had to cut numerous trees in my neighborhood and my folks

Comment

Prayers for those affected ! Been there......

Comment

Working...
                                X