No announcement yet.

Suppressor ready hunting rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a.270 Rem 700 BDL in the classifieds now. Offer $400 and spent the other $100 to get it threaded.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Quick question. I have a suppressor for a 22-250. Can I use the same suppressor on a 223 or 243?

is it a 22 cal can ?? if so no you cannot shoot the 243 , well you can but it will only happen once . Many guys buy a 30 cal can and use it for anything under the 30 .. what brand is it which model .

Comment

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
        is it a 22 cal can ?? if so no you cannot shoot the 243 , well you can but it will only happen once . Many guys buy a 30 cal can and use it for anything under the 30 .. what brand is it which model .
        Silencer Co Specwar 556

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Silencer Co Specwar 556
          That will limit you to 556 and down. No go on 243, 270, 30 cal etc.
          Great can though. They are built like a tank.

Comment

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
            I wouldn’t be against a used rifle, but I just feel like finding something to fit what I’m looking for without breaking the bank would be like finding a needle in a haystack.
            I like the Savage Model 10 or 110 Tactical. But gonna spend a little more than $500. Comes with a 20MOA Rail though.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
              Here is an awesome deal on a TC Compass. Many calibers to choose from. Already threaded for your suppressor. I don't own one of these but have read a lot of reviews that said they are decent guns for the money. Most any caliber with a 4x12 Vortex scope for $334.

http://marketing.kygunco.com/w/nZA892FtPwmNyTjHDGqEuayQ
              I’m kinda partial to the RA but with the TC having the Vortex scope on it, I’d seriously consider it.
              But what can anybody tell me about the comparison between the TC and the RA? I’m all ears.... and waiting.

Comment

I can't see which line of scope that rifle has on it but if it's a Crossfire I wouldn't put a whole lot of value into that.
                Those scopes are no bueno IMO (I bought one on a Black Friday deal a few years back).
                The glass wasn't clear had a ton of fisheye as well as edge blur.

Comment

FWIW, I’m partial to a 3 position safety that both the TC compass and most Savages have (as well as other brands).
                  I like to be able to unlock and use the bolt with the safety on, trigger inoperable.

Comment

I have both 204 and 308 Ruger American that I switch between when driving around farm. I use a quicksand suppressor on them which does make them a little unbalanced with a light factory stock. both are fun and accurate . what I like about them the most is not worrying scuffs and scratches . good guns for the $.

Comment

Working...
                    X